Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Today is Janmashtami and there is this song in tamil Alaipayuthe Kanna..Such a wonderful song that conveys how much radha misses him. So i m posting the somg's translation Pls enjoy it

My mind wavers, O! Kanna,
the joyous bewitching song of your flute.
my mind wavers, O! Kanna!
with your entrancing song

An unmoving statue I stand
time flies by and I know it not
Muraleedhara, the unknowable
my mind wavers

The clear moon blazes as a noon sun
my eyebrows arch, searching the horizon
the breeze brings your ripe melody
and my eyes dizzy, i feel strange

Delight me by granting the place in your difficult heart,
embrace mine, gift it sense and make it bloom
like the ray of the sun that merges with the roaring waves of the ocean
like the anklets in union, make merry

I call you thus with my heart wrenching cries
and you, you revel with other women.
Is this right? Is it proper?
Is it at all just?

While the flute plays, like the dancing foliage
my mind laden with sorrow
wavers, my kanna, it wavers
with your joyously bewitching song

Hi Divya..

Thanks so much for this...

Your post was superb yesterday.. Thanks for writing so brilliantly..😃
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

🤗😲😆

🤣 🤣⭐️ ⭐️❤️
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: namedx

Hey bootifuls! 

Reduxians at their best!

--watch this space for comments--  😊

First of all, a big hearty WELCOME BACK to Shreya Ji! Loved seeing your reserve again on redux!  ❤️

And a HUGE Thank you to Tants and Doods for providing such an amazing platform on which a plethora of views can be shared'and drooling is the norm by default! You ladies have done a terrific job of maintaining high standards when it comes to sharing our love for IPK. Your thoughts intricately lay out the magnanimity of each episode, and your knowledge reaches the depths of the oceans! I kid you not, I've learnt much by reading you both! In fact, by reading all you reduxians - so kudos to all of you, for making redux what it is...a happy place! 😃

Tants - beautifully succinct, how do you manage to convey so many emotions is such few words!? Loved your take on Khushi Arnav meeting half way at the stairs! You never cease to dish out thought provoking material! ❤️

Doods - EPIC, there's just no other word for it, just EPIC! My mind will go crazy trying to sum up what I loved! The way you hone in on the past, the present, the future *mind boggling* - I'm still left reeling from it! 😳

Jachu - Love it! Always to the point and witty too!

Bush - you and your nautunki will forever rule the thread!! Killer observations - lol tujhe hi yeh sab kyun nazar ata hein!?? And a beautiful initiative you've taken up to highlight the glowing gems of redux - bless ya! ❤️

Shreya - superb - loved your episodic highlights!

Divya - Your thoughts amaze me!! Your posts are always so refreshingly laid and informative! And ditto to your end comments! Redux is indeed one big happy family!

Kopal - I absolutely ❤️ your reference to LOTR! Amazing link you've made, LOVE it!! What and apt and unique take on the episode matey - my precious!!!And I so agree with your standing ovation to Doods and Tants!

Sam - Short, but ever so delightful!! Always a pleasure to read you!

Sandhya - this is what I love about your posts matey!!! The heart and depth with which you view each significant moment!! The fact that he observes his Khushi so closely, and recognises her free spirit! Beautiful matey!

Sheila - When Sandhya mentioned you were going to focus on the hug between Anjali and Khushi, I was ecstatic!! I was looking forward to reading your take, which are always beautifully refreshing! And you didn't disappoint!! Love how you've portrayed Khushi to be in the same position as Paayal; and I so agree about the silent power struggle! Too good matey!

Vasi - Such a heart felt poem!! You almost made me cry *sniff sniff* - made a delicious read!

Abavi - Never had the pleasure of reading you before! I loved it!! clear and to the point! 

Koel - Wow, perhaps the best take of read on the episode so far!! Your words moved me today matey!! The coming together of two lonely souls, and how both maa and amma would have been proud of their finding solace in each other rather than the stars!! Ufff - you killed it today matey!!! Such a grabbing piece! ❤️

Shreya - Shreya Jiii, you have no idea how happy I was to see your reserve on redux!! Sab paagal hogaye te, and rightly so, lol we've been missing your emotionally spell binding shayari for far too long!! Maza agaya pardh ke!! ❤️

Ghausia - welcome to redux matey!! And kya entry maari hein tu ne!! *whistles* what a fine take of the episode!! I just LOVED your take on flirty Arnav - the subheading alone made me *squeal* in delight!

Sanayyam - LOVE your choice of song! Old is definitely gold. I loved your thoughts about the Arnav and the start of his healing. Beautifully captured!

Jhalak - Every time I read you, I feel as if I'm reading an endless novel filled with gripping emotions, a layered plot and beautiful words! A brilliant take matey!

Trin - Next time, can you just please post your epic takes on redux as well please, it would make my life a lot easier!! --rant over-- Right, now on to your take: Lmao, I wasn't quite expecting it!! Hilarious way of penning your thoughts matey 🤣🤣

Sigh, why Trin, WHY!?? Just let the damn *balls* go!! It's ok. You can do it! 😳 

*officially bookmarked* 😆

Lalsunvid - Loved your thoughts on the episode! Thank you for shedding light on key features!

Incandescent - Amazing clarity of thoughts! beautifully written and insightful!

Sumana - Lol love your bug bearers!! What a refreshing post! Great pointers, some which made me chuckle! 😆

Naz - you bunked today!! But you're forgiven! 😆 

Interesting choice of song!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still making my way through everyone's delicious take on last night's episode! In case I don't get round to commenting on yours, please know that I appreciate and value every single one them. Kudos to you all!!! ❤️

Shaz thank you and this is one of the amazing posts you come out. Loved your post on yesterdays episode...👏👏 and it was amazing to see how you connected the past scene with yesterday one😃
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hi to you to are you waiting for the episode to start.

Anu
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Poor thing yar..

The topic maker who had told that there was a TV9 segment where Kushi complains about the marriage and phere and all that ...and than Arnav keeps moving ahead of her and pins her to wall finally...

that Poor Girl got bashed left right center man...😆..people called her lair and all...but finally she was right..awww...poor girl...

I loved the way Arnav spoke about SR🤣...Let us start from the reverse 🤣...SR first and than we can proceed with other things...🤣🤣...

I wonder how can he control and sleep with her ticondo pose everyday😳...he sure has loads of SELF CONTROL haan🤣🤣

Which TV9 segment was this?? 
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Hi to you to are you waiting for the episode to start.

Anu

Hey Anu, left you a comment a few pages back, thank you for your warm praise and encouragement!! 😊
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Shaz thank you and this is one of the amazing posts you come out. Loved your post on yesterdays episode...👏👏 and it was amazing to see how you connected the past scene with yesterday one😃

The pleasure is all mine, and thank you for reading my thoughts! 😳
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
knock knock
who's here?
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: namedx

For real man, he's surpassed bollywood actors for me...bar aamir khan of course! He remains my bias! 😆

I was gonna say exactly the same thing...Aamir khan is still the pinnacle for me. And Barun is a very climber😊 We have so many things in common Shaz 🤗
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Which TV9 segment was this?? 

Some Saheb biwi and TV segment re in news 24 or TV9..

There was a segment and that girl wrote the update...that Arnav will corner Kushi and Kushi will be complaining about the marriage or something..

Than all bashed her because no one belived it would come...all though CV's forgot contract marriage...also there was no video to support...TV9 does not upload much...

But finally that Girl was right and we are lucky that contract thing has not been forgotten😃..cute scene coming up😳