Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
hey Sathu..u asked fr ranju's post link? u need it..I cn search..?
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: riyya6

RIP 👍🏼

wats RIP...
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

Sharmi your posts are always wonderful so Sathu will always link them 😳 

Yeh lo I have answered on behalf on Mummy.😆 But you should always be in the first few pages.

sometimes...i cannot reserve on time...thats why...

I usually try my best to res a spot...😊
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bs_si

Riyya Jaan 🤗

trin 🤗
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riti4u

wats RIP...

REDUX IN POWER 😳
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riti4u

hey Sathu..u asked fr ranju's post link? u need it..I cn search..?

Riti..nice to meet u in the first place..i am very bad at arguing😆, but i love people who do so..so gave it a try...but me will always be a khushi phanka..like u being a Arnav phanka.😉
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi everybody, I have given a scenario in my post in the second page. Please can you people read it and give our opinions.

Anu
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namedx

Hey bootifuls! 

Reduxians at their best!

--watch this space for comments--  😊

First of all, a big hearty WELCOME BACK to Shreya Ji! Loved seeing your reserve again on redux!  ❤️

And a HUGE Thank you to Tants and Doods for providing such an amazing platform on which a plethora of views can be shared'and drooling is the norm by default! You ladies have done a terrific job of maintaining high standards when it comes to sharing our love for IPK. Your thoughts intricately lay out the magnanimity of each episode, and your knowledge reaches the depths of the oceans! I kid you not, I've learnt much by reading you both! In fact, by reading all you reduxians - so kudos to all of you, for making redux what it is...a happy place! 😃

Tants - beautifully succinct, how do you manage to convey so many emotions is such few words!? Loved your take on Khushi Arnav meeting half way at the stairs! You never cease to dish out thought provoking material! ❤️

Doods - EPIC, there's just no other word for it, just EPIC! My mind will go crazy trying to sum up what I loved! The way you hone in on the past, the present, the future *mind boggling* - I'm still left reeling from it! 😳

Jachu - Love it! Always to the point and witty too!

Bush - you and your nautunki will forever rule the thread!! Killer observations - lol tujhe hi yeh sab kyun nazar ata hein!?? And a beautiful initiative you've taken up to highlight the glowing gems of redux - bless ya! ❤️

Shreya - superb - loved your episodic highlights!

Divya - Your thoughts amaze me!! Your posts are always so refreshingly laid and informative! And ditto to your end comments! Redux is indeed one big happy family!

Kopal - I absolutely ❤️ your reference to LOTR! Amazing link you've made, LOVE it!! What and apt and unique take on the episode matey - my precious!!!And I so agree with your standing ovation to Doods and Tants!

Sam - Short, but ever so delightful!! Always a pleasure to read you!

Sandhya - this is what I love about your posts matey!!! The heart and depth with which you view each significant moment!! The fact that he observes his Khushi so closely, and recognises her free spirit! Beautiful matey!

Sheila - When Sandhya mentioned you were going to focus on the hug between Anjali and Khushi, I was ecstatic!! I was looking forward to reading your take, which are always beautifully refreshing! And you didn't disappoint!! Love how you've portrayed Khushi to be in the same position as Paayal; and I so agree about the silent power struggle! Too good matey!

Vasi - Such a heart felt poem!! You almost made me cry *sniff sniff* - made a delicious read!

Abavi - Never had the pleasure of reading you before! I loved it!! clear and to the point! 

Koel - Wow, perhaps the best take of read on the episode so far!! Your words moved me today matey!! The coming together of two lonely souls, and how both maa and amma would have been proud of their finding solace in each other rather than the stars!! Ufff - you killed it today matey!!! Such a grabbing piece! ❤️

Shreya - Shreya Jiii, you have no idea how happy I was to see your reserve on redux!! Sab paagal hogaye te, and rightly so, lol we've been missing your emotionally spell binding shayari for far too long!! Maza agaya pardh ke!! ❤️

Ghausia - welcome to redux matey!! And kya entry maari hein tu ne!! *whistles* what a fine take of the episode!! I just LOVED your take on flirty Arnav - the subheading alone made me *squeal* in delight!

Sanayyam - LOVE your choice of song! Old is definitely gold. I loved your thoughts about the Arnav and the start of his healing. Beautifully captured!

Jhalak - Every time I read you, I feel as if I'm reading an endless novel filled with gripping emotions, a layered plot and beautiful words! A brilliant take matey!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still making my way through everyone's delicious take on last night's episode! In case I don't get round to commenting on yours, please know that I appreciate and value every single one them. Kudos to you all!!! ❤️

🤗 🤗 🤗 Loved the way you used the first comment ❤️..
Very nice idea i loved it..

Thank you so much,,,,i myself cried watching ASR yesterday 😭 😭..and felt my poem that is really encouraging Point for me 😃
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Tants,,,,When they tell u ut the mother of Redux, they are so true, No one can say it better than u do like a mother understands her baby best, u understand IPK ,,,, the best

Doodles,,,, Once agn a bow, if they had a better way to show admiration, I would take that too, but indeed I salute u and ur ability to decode⭐️⭐️
Shaz,,,, Such maturity of thought & ease leve me in awe with u😃

Bush,,,,u leave us in laughter riots...a great job⭐️

Sarunrocks,,,, beautiful linking to the greatest epic👏

Cutebarun,,,,,st from heart rumblings,,,,😃

Sherya0305,,,,, mast ur batooin ka pitara👏

Kopal,,,, will wait for urs...

Sam,,, an honest appreciation😉! With a reality chck

Sandy,,,, he become Dildara nw,,stand by u his motto nw😃
Sheila,,, In ou own words ur a observant, but nothing can get better that ur 360d matured observation, they gv u a indepth glimpse of each n every corner of IPK
Vasiraju( lucky),,, A beautiful journey off words, perfect summization of Arnav
Abavi
Sunshine99( Koel),,, A stary tale of love and haq, A journey of full circle in unconditional love, It can get better tonite, My frnd a bow for u tonite⭐️⭐️
Shreya,,,, Once agn a welcome back🤗, It cant het better that tonite,, Tinkon ki tarah pyaar ka aashiyaan bikhar na jaye
Ghausia,,,, A lovely post with insights in past n present of A & K, thought ful discussion😃

SanayaM,,,, Perfect Hattrick, perfect emotions & story, must watch story these days, U caught it right😃

Vidhya,,,, The unconditional Love n support is healing the man,,,👏

Incandescent,,,,,Beautifully captured essence of each character, intelligent insights⭐️

Sumana13,,,, U light our redux with happy pearls😃

Naz,,,, perfect sentiments😊

wil continue in the morning, its 1 am gals sorry

🤗 🤗 Thankyou so much jals 😃...Go to sleep  my dear chat with you in the morning 😃
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Finally I make it to the second page of a thread of REDUX. I should celebrate today.

I posted these questions in my posts. I would like some answers.

These are few points I would like answers for.

1. I really hoped that with daadi's entry Kushi will get a new

wardrobe. But things have gone bad to worse. What the hell was she

wearing? I really would like to meet the designer.

2. If Anjali is carry twins then what size are the babies in her

stomach? They will be very small. She has no Baby bump for one Baby let

alone two.

3. Shyamu must have filled Daadi's ear's about Kushi that is why she is

behaving so abnormally to a person she has never seen or heard of

before.

4. There can be another theory that she must feel Kushi's resembles

someone she hates. This theory does not hold good because Naani also

would have recognized her.

5. Another point Payal and Kushi are sisters. Daadi has no problem with

Payal. She infact gives her work. Her problem is only with Kushi. She

cannot be against the middle class as naani told it and also she has

accepted Payal as the Bahu of the house

After that just imagine this scenario. On Janmasthami Day it is decided between Daadi and Anjali to use the cradle given by Shyam as a gift to rock Lord Krishna. Just as they are rocking it Shyam enters the house or is already present but cant stop the proceedings. Anjali while rocking it finds a envelope stuck to the cradle and she finds the will? What will happen then when the will is found in the presence of everybody?

Anu

ohhh!!! if that happens, it would be epic!!!! ahhh!!! just think of the possibilities of that happening and the consequent situation afterwards!!!