Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan Rules in hearts of his fans (Page 3)

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

@ Nichu's post - Errm yeah, smart comeback. NOT. Pinch Bot everybody publicize their charity. Do you know how much charity Amitabh, Shabana Azmi, Farhan Akhtar, Shahrukh Khan are involved in? Even Amitabh (whom I really dont like) funds so many hospitals and the same with the rest. One of the above stars I mentioned makes HUGE anonymous donations because they DONT want any publicity (opposite of Salman Khan LOL). Unless you're an attention wh**e, no one in their right mind would publicize charity. 

@bold

I m guy,not girl...if you wanna abuse,you can do that...i didn't abused u so far i guess.

& blue ice you r my friend & you liked her post in which she is abusing me,just bcoz she praised ur srk...cool.

if u ppl can't discuss without abusing,there is no meaning to discuss this topic anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Giving away a bike for Salman is like me giving away a chocolate bar to somebody. Big-hearted indeed. #lamepublicitystunts Sleepy
Salman's PR firm is working overtimeLOL

Salman ne bike dee...he has a heart of gold..

Salman ne baby ko flying kiss dee...he is so sweet...
Be prepared to hear more of such stories of his kindness and love for humanity in the next few daysLOLLOL

Don't these PR people get it that Salman doesn't need publicity...why make him a butt of jokes by circulating these lame ass stories...futile exerciseLOL

your friend just called me Wh**e in her post,& you liked her post...i thought u were my good friend...but obviously i was wrong...

Not gonna talk with u anymore...disappointed...u support abusing.
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Charmed-Nkapoor3blue-ice.

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

@ Nichu's post - Errm yeah, smart comeback. NOT. Pinch Bot everybody publicize their charity. Do you know how much charity Amitabh, Shabana Azmi, Farhan Akhtar, Shahrukh Khan are involved in? Even Amitabh (whom I really dont like) funds so many hospitals and the same with the rest. One of the above stars I mentioned makes HUGE anonymous donations because they DONT want any publicity (opposite of Salman Khan LOL). Unless you're an attention wh**e, no one in their right mind would publicize charity. 

@bold

I m guy,not girl...if you wanna abuse,you can do that...i didn't abused u so far i guess.

& blue ice you r my friend & you liked her post in which she is abusing me,just bcoz she praised ur srk...cool.

if u ppl can't discuss without abusing,there is no meaning to discuss this topic anymore.
OMG ...Nishu...has ETT..fried the brains of salman fans or what??Ouch
She is calling the people who pine for attention as attention wh**e(in this case Salman)...not uOuch...OMG what is wrong with u guysOuch...Read the whole post again...
I would have never liked her post if she had abused u Nishu...I never condone abuse..whether its my friend or not..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Charmed-ANNMTeraser

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

@bold

She is calling the people who pine for attention as attention wh**e(in this case Salman)...not uOuch...OMG what is wrong with u guysOuch...Read the whole post again...
I would have never liked her post if she had abused u Nishu...I never condone abuse..whether its my friend or not..

Got nice gift from you today...Thanks...friendship over wit u...& not coming back in this BS section again..
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

@bold

Got nice gift from you today...Thanks...friendship over wit u...& not coming back in this BS section again..
OK wait...can u atleast tell me what have I done...eraser didn't abuse u Nishu..Ouch
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
OuchDang it Nishu ...are u coming back or notOuch

Go to top