•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

I am sure CV's can have the Naya Soch as to be "Against Suicide". Like the CV's can insist on the fact that there will be Up's and Down's; Pains an Pleasures in Life always. So everyone has to fight the odds in the Life and try to achieve Success. Suicide is not the right decision to end things.

Everyone will have their Good times and Bad times. Arnav's mom could have encountered a most dreadful moment in her life and that could have made her to commit suicide. She really made a cowerdish decision to end her life. She even otherwise took a very stupid and selfish decision in her life. She never thought about her kids. She never bothered or cared about them like what would happen to them if she take such a decision.

I am sure this will be good idea to have the Naya Soch in IPKKND.

I really wonder who is gonna talk about the Naya Soch in the serial... I wish them to win the Award too...
Do you know that it is very easy to say  person committing  suicide a coward...but you can never understand a person's dilemma, mental state  and situation in which he/she commits suicide...unless you do it.

NEVER DRAW  CONCLUSIONS OR LAUGH AT SOMEONE'S SITUATION UNLESS YOU YOURSELVES HAVE FACED IT.
Apart from Arnav, everyone in his family seems to have run away from the problem. 
Maybe she was so hurt and in a very BAD state of mind so she just did what came into her mind.. Poor sasuma 😛 😭
do U know What Dilemma She was in ? ! Do u know When Such Problems come to u ! u Never think ! I personally Saw some1 CLOSE almost kill her self :) ! so its better To say :) ! when it comes on u ! u will know :) 
Originally posted by garlic

Do you know that it is very easy to say  person committing  suicide a coward...but you can never understand a person's dilemma, mental state  and situation in which he/she commits suicide...unless you do it.

NEVER DRAW  CONCLUSIONS OR LAUGH AT SOMEONE'S SITUATION UNLESS YOU YOURSELVES HAVE FACED IT.

So you mean to say that I should try Committing Suicide then only I know what it is or what. Your talking as if you have tried few times. Be practical. Suicide is the One brave decision taken by a Coward. Life is to live and it will have everything like happiness, sorrow, pleasures, pain, betrayals, etc., Life is always Challenging You have to accept it and face it. Should not shun and run away.

The quitters never win. Perseverance is very important in life. Seriously you need to grow up to know what it is.

Don't ask me do I know what life is? I do have a life and I am living it. Its even filled with challenges and all aspects of Life.

Originally posted by Sheerinbanu

So you mean to say that I should try Committing Suicide then only I know what it is or what. Your talking as if you have tried few times. Be practical. Suicide is the One brave decision taken by a Coward. Life is to live and it will have everything like happiness, sorrow, pleasures, pain, betrayals, etc., Life is always Challenging You have to accept it and face it. Should not shun and run away.

The quitters never win. Perseverance is very important in life. Seriously you need to grow up to know what it is.

Don't ask me do I know what life is? I do have a life and I am living it. Its even filled with challenges and all aspects of Life.

What's your age?How much and what have you seen your so called life?Do you know the state of mind of a person who tries to commit suicide?Have you ever been close to any such person?Its very easy to say about pain ,betrayal and agony but when it come to you actually  then you know its pain.Don't judge anyone from your so called life experience...after reading your post I know how much you know about life?...

STOP CALLING SUICIDERS A COWARD AS YOU NEVR KNOW WHERE YOUR LIFE AND FATE WILL TAKE YOU ONEDAY.