India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG it all makes sense now. (Page 8)

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I had same feeling that might be Khushi the resemblance of Arnav's mom(Character wise) but I think Arnav's dad was forced to marry his mom because she is dadi's best friend's daughter.May be Arnav's dad have some disagreements. But Manorama Mami was their maid before marriage.Nani mentioned before during Payash wedding. After Arnav became business tycoon they might be settled to Delhi and left Lucknow because of the bad memories and escape relatives and people who know them and from their torture.Arnav hate the poverty because he suffered lot because of lack of money.Raizada's are not seems a small family because Arnav once warns Mami that she got everything because of that address if she step out she will lose everything and back to road.Arnav hate lower class girls may be because he thinks they are emotionally weak but Khushi proved him wrong.He selected La only because he don't want to make a emotional bond with her and he can break up with her at any time without effect him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarima

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Promo and SBS - Makes complete sense now!

2 3

Author: shybabe   Replies: 23   Views: 4751

shybabe 23 4751 29 November 2011 at 7:51am by ..Anj..
Nov 20, 2011 - Maha In It's True Sense!

Author: Simply_Smart   Replies: 6   Views: 1219

Simply_Smart 6 1219 21 November 2011 at 2:40am by Innocent.angel
I sense you need me

Author: chowna   Replies: 1   Views: 675

chowna 1 675 18 November 2011 at 1:12am by anjs
!! All clues together make sense!!!!

Author: arnavforever   Replies: 8   Views: 1862

arnavforever 8 1862 15 November 2011 at 11:06am by mahamluvsbs
Chhota Packetji----sense of humour

Author: eveline   Replies: 1   Views: 694

eveline 1 694 14 November 2011 at 9:13am by naddiya26

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index