India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG it all makes sense now. (Page 7)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I am personally against the idea of ArHi parents getting involved in any type of relationship even if it's misunderstanding. I want that to be another woman and not Khushi Mom.

prietyp Senior Member
prietyp
prietyp

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Well, that doesnt explain why Arnav hates his dad so much that he did not even wanted his surname for himself!

and the times Arnav was compared to being like his dad were

1) when he wanted to get Lavanya and live with her and

2) when he married Khushi in secret and did not explain it to his family.

Well, these 2 situations reflect that his dad did something which was not acceptable in front of society and especially not acceptable to his mom (for which she committed sucide) and also not acceptable to Arnav coz he hates his father, but loves his mother.

and one most important thing is that If Arnav's dad's family(which includes his DADI) was ill treating his mother, he wouldn't be so close o his DADI, coz she said that he used to sleep in his lap and was very close to her and also, even now he respects her
LKJCBTR Senior Member
LKJCBTR
LKJCBTR

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
nice thinking! Maybe you are correct
..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
the best prediction i read on IF Clap
I'm 100% sure that arnav and khushi's parents were not in any relationship...i mean come on..cvs r building up this beautiful love story from one year how can they ruin its magic by making them "related" in this crap way!!Dead
and about dadi and nani...well they r childhood friends..but daadi is the akru one, who measure people on the base of their money, so maybe they were friends but daadi would have never accept to be related...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarima

S.Arshi Senior Member
S.Arshi
S.Arshi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

I totally agree, Arnav's behaviour shows that he is seeing history being repeated!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarima

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prietyp

Well, that doesnt explain why Arnav hates his dad so much that he did not even wanted his surname for himself!

and the times Arnav was compared to being like his dad were

1) when he wanted to get Lavanya and live with her and

2) when he married Khushi in secret and did not explain it to his family.

Well, these 2 situations reflect that his dad did something which was not acceptable in front of society and especially not acceptable to his mom (for which she committed sucide) and also not acceptable to Arnav coz he hates his father, but loves his mother.

and one most important thing is that If Arnav's dad's family(which includes his DADI) was ill treating his mother, he wouldn't be so close o his DADI, coz she said that he used to sleep in his lap and was very close to her and also, even now he respects her

i understand your valid points clearly.
first of all, how much ARNAV hates his dad maybe be how much abuse he has seen happened to his mom. and he also said in friday's episode that he believes "the dad made his mom killed herself" that maybe the reason for the total hatred.

secondly, ever kid has a special bond with their granny no matter how evil she is...until he begins to understand her nature, and the difference between right and wrong. If Arnav thinks only bad about his dad, he would have still kept his last name since he loves his family, but he hates his dad family he said it in the first episode itself.

i think we just have to wait and see the real truth.
Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Cry
avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zenny89

the best prediction i read on IF Clap
I'm 100% sure that arnav and khushi's parents were not in any relationship...i mean come on..cvs r building up this beautiful love story from one year how can they ruin its magic by making them "related" in this crap way!!Dead
and about dadi and nani...well they r childhood friends..but daadi is the akru one, who measure people on the base of their money, so maybe they were friends but daadi would have never accept to be related...

i received and accept my first "F"  I thought they were just friends...not childhood friends.  i only understand the show by reading the written update. the writer may have skipped that part.
but do you think that
they were childhood friends because Nani's parents worked in dadi's home?
then they grow up and their kids fell in love.
because CV are forgetting some points and adding different points...its confusing me.Confused

Go to top