Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG it all makes sense now. (Page 5)

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

how can Arnav 's mother belongs to a poor family??from where u see Raizadas r poor?? n in ur prediction there's nothing that relate to Khushi..as far as the show concerned Khushi is related to his past

maybe i need to edit my post because i have answered all you qestion. in my progressive posts.

and again, this is my opinion everone, not the show's opinion, i am as clueless as anyone else, just trying to put things together ...so i am not arguing over this...and its ok if you disagree with me but dont use harsh tone in doing so.Wink..i am already sweating...lol

DesiGirlsRockxx Senior Member
DesiGirlsRockxx
DesiGirlsRockxx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
maybe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarima

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
ur dadi theoru makes sense. but has a lott of loopholes...
in ur theory - i dont think nani and dadi can ever be best frnds... and how will u connect to khushi's past?
i just read another theory, which makes perfect sense - closing all loopholes...y dont u give it a look?...m sure ul find it interesting... 

avyarima

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
If that is the case, why does Dadi hate Khushi? I think Khushi is somehow linked to their past. Khushi reminds Dadi of someone, that's for sure, but when Dadi speaks up as to why she does not like Khushi and if Khushi has some connection to Arnav and Anjali's mom's suicide then we will have to prepare ourselves to see another 6 months of hate track. As it is, a small misunderstanding led Arnav to believe that Khushi was the person responsible to influence Shyam that he became her 'deewana', so imagine how Arnav will react when he knows that Khushi is linked to his mother's suicide. Even if he supports her, Khushi will be hated b Anjali and Shyam will take adv of the situation. In either case, Khushi will be humiliated like always. If this is the case then my faith in the CVs handling of the story will be completely lost. Since Ep 1, Khushi has been insulted. How long? How much more can we take it? Enough is enough!

avyarima

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightknell11

If that is the case, why does Dadi hate Khushi? I think Khushi is somehow linked to their past. Khushi reminds Dadi of someone, that's for sure, but when Dadi speaks up as to why she does not like Khushi and if Khushi has some connection to Arnav and Anjali's mom's suicide then we will have to prepare ourselves to see another 6 months of hate track. As it is, a small misunderstanding led Arnav to believe that Khushi was the person responsible to influence Shyam that he became her 'deewana', so imagine how Arnav will react when he knows that Khushi is linked to his mother's suicide. Even if he supports her, Khushi will be hated b Anjali and Shyam will take adv of the situation. In either case, Khushi will be humiliated like always. If this is the case then my faith in the CVs handling of the story will be completely lost. Since Ep 1, Khushi has been insulted. How long? How much more can we take it? Enough is enough!

if  dadi hated Khushi because of her mom's past, how come nani loves khushi?
avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
SEE I TOLD YOU ACCORDING TO MY PREDICTION.DADI DIDNT LIKE ARNAV'S MOM. AND SHE DIDNT TREAT HER RIGHT EITHER.

ON FRIDAY'S EPISODE, SHE CALLED HER A WEAK AND A BAD MOTHER.
kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I like your opinion

I don't want khushi parent to be involved with Arnav suicide

I want they both have a different past not involved each other
jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Might be possible..  But dere past shud not collide..

Go to top