Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG it all makes sense now. - Page 5

teenmaker101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
yaa i too don't want khushi's mom to be arnav's father second wife or something like that,because in that way arshi will be seemed as bro-sis eewww yuck🤢 which we can't even imagine.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gail-ipk

lol..tis one is ridiculous..dnt linkup kushi's mom wid arnav's dad..kushi's past must b separate frm arnav's..y u guys always cooking tis kinda prediction..?!I think nowadays cvs are better than us...

i feel its ridiculous too. its an insult to Arnav's mom. to say she killed herself on her daughter's because she thinks her husband is cheating on her.

-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

im just hoping for de best
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am personally against the idea of ArHi parents getting involved in any type of relationship even if it's misunderstanding. I want that to be another woman and not Khushi Mom.
prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, that doesnt explain why Arnav hates his dad so much that he did not even wanted his surname for himself!

and the times Arnav was compared to being like his dad were

1) when he wanted to get Lavanya and live with her and

2) when he married Khushi in secret and did not explain it to his family.

Well, these 2 situations reflect that his dad did something which was not acceptable in front of society and especially not acceptable to his mom (for which she committed sucide) and also not acceptable to Arnav coz he hates his father, but loves his mother.

and one most important thing is that If Arnav's dad's family(which includes his DADI) was ill treating his mother, he wouldn't be so close o his DADI, coz she said that he used to sleep in his lap and was very close to her and also, even now he respects her
LKJCBTR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice thinking! Maybe you are correct
..Zenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the best prediction i read on IF 👏
I'm 100% sure that arnav and khushi's parents were not in any relationship...i mean come on..cvs r building up this beautiful love story from one year how can they ruin its magic by making them "related" in this crap way!!🤢
and about dadi and nani...well they r childhood friends..but daadi is the akru one, who measure people on the base of their money, so maybe they were friends but daadi would have never accept to be related...

S.Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agree, Arnav's behaviour shows that he is seeing history being repeated!!

avyarima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prietyp

Well, that doesnt explain why Arnav hates his dad so much that he did not even wanted his surname for himself!

and the times Arnav was compared to being like his dad were

1) when he wanted to get Lavanya and live with her and

2) when he married Khushi in secret and did not explain it to his family.

Well, these 2 situations reflect that his dad did something which was not acceptable in front of society and especially not acceptable to his mom (for which she committed sucide) and also not acceptable to Arnav coz he hates his father, but loves his mother.

and one most important thing is that If Arnav's dad's family(which includes his DADI) was ill treating his mother, he wouldn't be so close o his DADI, coz she said that he used to sleep in his lap and was very close to her and also, even now he respects her

i understand your valid points clearly.
first of all, how much ARNAV hates his dad maybe be how much abuse he has seen happened to his mom. and he also said in friday's episode that he believes "the dad made his mom killed herself" that maybe the reason for the total hatred.

secondly, ever kid has a special bond with their granny no matter how evil she is...until he begins to understand her nature, and the difference between right and wrong. If Arnav thinks only bad about his dad, he would have still kept his last name since he loves his family, but he hates his dad family he said it in the first episode itself.

i think we just have to wait and see the real truth.
avyarima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zenny89

the best prediction i read on IF 👏
I'm 100% sure that arnav and khushi's parents were not in any relationship...i mean come on..cvs r building up this beautiful love story from one year how can they ruin its magic by making them "related" in this crap way!!🤢
and about dadi and nani...well they r childhood friends..but daadi is the akru one, who measure people on the base of their money, so maybe they were friends but daadi would have never accept to be related...

i received and accept my first "F"  I thought they were just friends...not childhood friends.  i only understand the show by reading the written update. the writer may have skipped that part.
but do you think that
they were childhood friends because Nani's parents worked in dadi's home?
then they grow up and their kids fell in love.
because CV are forgetting some points and adding different points...its confusing me.😕