Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ur dadi theoru makes sense. but has a lott of loopholes...
in ur theory - i dont think nani and dadi can ever be best frnds... and how will u connect to khushi's past?
i just read another theory, which makes perfect sense - closing all loopholes...y dont u give it a look?...m sure ul find it interesting... 

rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If that is the case, why does Dadi hate Khushi? I think Khushi is somehow linked to their past. Khushi reminds Dadi of someone, that's for sure, but when Dadi speaks up as to why she does not like Khushi and if Khushi has some connection to Arnav and Anjali's mom's suicide then we will have to prepare ourselves to see another 6 months of hate track. As it is, a small misunderstanding led Arnav to believe that Khushi was the person responsible to influence Shyam that he became her 'deewana', so imagine how Arnav will react when he knows that Khushi is linked to his mother's suicide. Even if he supports her, Khushi will be hated b Anjali and Shyam will take adv of the situation. In either case, Khushi will be humiliated like always. If this is the case then my faith in the CVs handling of the story will be completely lost. Since Ep 1, Khushi has been insulted. How long? How much more can we take it? Enough is enough!
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rightknell11

If that is the case, why does Dadi hate Khushi? I think Khushi is somehow linked to their past. Khushi reminds Dadi of someone, that's for sure, but when Dadi speaks up as to why she does not like Khushi and if Khushi has some connection to Arnav and Anjali's mom's suicide then we will have to prepare ourselves to see another 6 months of hate track. As it is, a small misunderstanding led Arnav to believe that Khushi was the person responsible to influence Shyam that he became her 'deewana', so imagine how Arnav will react when he knows that Khushi is linked to his mother's suicide. Even if he supports her, Khushi will be hated b Anjali and Shyam will take adv of the situation. In either case, Khushi will be humiliated like always. If this is the case then my faith in the CVs handling of the story will be completely lost. Since Ep 1, Khushi has been insulted. How long? How much more can we take it? Enough is enough!

if  dadi hated Khushi because of her mom's past, how come nani loves khushi?
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SEE I TOLD YOU ACCORDING TO MY PREDICTION.DADI DIDNT LIKE ARNAV'S MOM. AND SHE DIDNT TREAT HER RIGHT EITHER.

ON FRIDAY'S EPISODE, SHE CALLED HER A WEAK AND A BAD MOTHER.
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like your opinion

I don't want khushi parent to be involved with Arnav suicide

I want they both have a different past not involved each other
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Might be possible..  But dere past shud not collide..
luckyruksana thumbnail
Well said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Even I''ve the same feeling. Its just an misunderstanding.
RabbaveyBaby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow! It'a a really good observation. I was thinking too, what if Khushi's past is actually interlaced through the family that Anjali was to be married into. I just think that the fact that his mother committed suicide on the day of Anjalis wedding has to have some sort of other significance. I dunno maybe I'm just looking too into it. I still can't get my head around it being an affair between Arnavs dad and Khushis mother, if that's the case wouldn't it be kind of difficult to solve as well, as none of them are alive to justify themselves?
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank god...first of all thank u yaaar...i think this is the first and only post with positive views and something relevant connecting to the story not relating khushi s mom and arnav dad...
people how can somebody think like relating the great lovers of story to bro sis relation...
somehow arshi r related but not like bro sis for sure...
we cv s surprise us all the time but they wont cheat us 
keeping positve in mind iam daring forward
ipktouch thumbnail
Originally posted by: anneraza

well i think maybe arnav's dad was supporting khushi's mother like financially or something.. but it created misunderstandings between arnav's parents.. like maybe arnav's mom misunderstood the situation and thought her husband was having an affair??

lol..tis one is ridiculous..dnt linkup kushi's mom wid arnav's dad..kushi's past must b separate frm arnav's..y u guys always cooking tis kinda prediction..?!I think nowadays cvs are better than us...