Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brplove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if you say arnav knew that his father didnt kill his mother then why would he hate him so much?? but gud observation 
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brplove

if you say arnav knew that his father didnt kill his mother then why would he hate him so much?? but gud observation 

because he blames the dad for not showing love and support to his mom. maybe he also watched them fight over his family...that is why is is over protecting khushi against dadi
Banaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: avyarima

that is what i think too. and because his dad never stood up for his mom, ARNAV HATES HIS DAD. remember at a wedding in Khushi's house. Arnav really took the way the grooms parent were treating the bride's family personal. he told the groom his hates spineless men who an not take care of their wives.

True, that is another good point. Even before Khushi he would always stick up for Lavanya too when he thought Nani was mistreating her
avyarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Banaya1

True, that is another good point. Even before Khushi he would always stick up for Lavanya too when he thought Nani was mistreating her

yes!!!! see even with Lavanya, he never loved her but he would not also stand it when he feels she is been disrepected.
sarachaudhry thumbnail
nice post and i agree with most of the points especially arnav being more protective towards khushi ... but one point is confusing  ... how come nani's daughter b poor ?????
avyarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarachaudhry

nice post and i agree with most of the points especially arnav being more protective towards khushi ... but one point is confusing  ... how come nani's daughter b poor ?????

Nani was not rich going back in time. remember when Arnav said that his mami is very important to him becase she was the one who sold her jewelry for him to start his business after his dad's brother throw them out of the havali?
i figured that if nani was rich, manoroma would not have done this much sacrifice.
hrttknbyarshi thumbnail
but arnav's nani & dadi are good frnds, and by dadi's words it is looking that she loves arnav's mom. Arnav's nani's background is also looking high. So it is not making sense that arnav's mom is fom lower  background and arnav's dad married against the will of his family members...
avyarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyav

but how can b kushi related?

we know that khushi's parent died together in an accident (it was said in an episode, i've forgotten who said it...maybe Khushi), but what we dont know is how arvan's mom killed herself. 

I know that their is no how Arnav father would have an affair with Khushi's mother because she is married and it is said that the truth about their pass will bring them closer together, so if the truth is this bad, it will not have this effect on their relationship.
swetha30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avyarima

Why do you think Arnav's mom killed herself?😭

Notice that Arnav always hated any idea to love, romance, marriage...etc. before he fell in love with khushi?.😳

Notice that he hates his dad?.😡

Notice that Arnav's real home in the first episode was a big ancestral home?

notice that immediately dadi came and saw khushi, she hated her😡.

notice how immediately his dadi comes, he suddenly changed. he is more attentive to what people are talking about and how the house runs?😕

He also suddenly  tries to protect Khushi from being disrespected. and he is also trying to make sure that "her rights" as a bahu for the family is clear and not tampered with?👏

This is just my point to view but i feel like all this has alot to do with the way Arnav and Anjeli's mother was treated.

Knowing who Nani is, one can tell that her daughter was just like khushi😍, beautiful, very will cultured, selfless, sweet, innocent, and maybe from a poor family.

Arnav's daddy may have fell in love ❤️with her and married her against his family wishes😡. since she is from a poor background, she may have been treated like a slave in her own house.  And because she is selfless she took to quietly and also did her best to win the family/dadi 's love and respect...but to make things worst.  Arnav father (maybe not true) may have started listening to his family 💔(knowing arnav's uncle from the first episode) because his family kept manipulating things between the two.  Arnav most witness all this quietly as a child. and hated the way his mom was treated. he may have see how much his mom loves his dad but didn't get that same love his return.
Trying to marry off Anjeli (as a kid or to someone evil) maybe the height of everything for the mom. she may have tried her best to stop it but she only got insulted and voiced out.
her daughter's life tampered with was something she could not bare so she killed herself on wedding day. Arnav knew that the father didn't kill her but blamed him for what happened.

this is just my opinion. i am just trying my 2 cent. do you guys think i may be close to the truth?

i dont think tat wud hv really happened...coz

1. nani nd dadi r frndz as per mamiji stated...
2. both anjali nd arnav were happy wid the marriage until his mom commited suicide... 
Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
all I can say/ do is 👏 nice observation...

Recently I have observed that too... I think the way his mother was treated was badly and Arnav didn't like it so thats why he is protecting Khushi from being treated like that...