Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG it all makes sense now.

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Why do you think Arnav's mom killed herself?Cry

Notice that Arnav always hated any idea to love, romance, marriage...etc. before he fell in love with khushi?.Stern Smile

Notice that he hates his dad?.Angry

Notice that Arnav's real home in the first episode was a big ancestral home?

notice that immediately dadi came and saw khushi, she hated herAngry.

notice how immediately his dadi comes, he suddenly changed. he is more attentive to what people are talking about and how the house runs?Confused

He also suddenly  tries to protect Khushi from being disrespected. and he is also trying to make sure that "her rights" as a bahu for the family is clear and not tampered with?Clap

This is just my point to view but i feel like all this has alot to do with the way Arnav and Anjeli's mother was treated.

Knowing who Nani is, one can tell that her daughter was just like khushiDay Dreaming, beautiful, very will cultured, selfless, sweet, innocent, and maybe from a poor family. remember that Arnav said that mami sold her jewelry for him to start his bussiness, if nani was rich back then Manoroma would not have done that.

Notice that the house is Arnav's and that is why dadi claims to be the dadi of the house in front of everyone. Arnav too claimed the house as his and he only can decide who come there when Anjeli wanted Khushi to teach Lavanya things. if nani was rich, she would have had her own house and Akash and family would not have been living in Arnav's house.

Arnav's daddy may have fell in love Heartwith her and married her against his family wishesAngry. since she is from a poor background, she may have been treated like a slave in her own house.  And because she is selfless she took to quietly and also did her best to win the family/dadi 's love and respect...but to make things worst.  Arnav father (maybe not true) may have started listening to his family Broken Heart(knowing arnav's uncle from the first episode) because his family kept manipulating things between the two.  Arnav most witness all this quietly as a child. and hated the way his mom was treated. he may have see how much his mom loves his dad but didn't get that same love his return.
Trying to marry off Anjeli (as a kid or to someone evil) maybe the height of everything for the mom. she may have tried her best to stop it but she only got insulted and voiced out.
her daughter's life tampered with was something she could not bare so she killed herself on wedding day. Arnav knew that the father didn't kill her but blamed him for what happened.
Dadi was so broken down and asked her nani's forgiveness and they became closer because of that. if they were friend they should have been more emotional on meeting each then how they react. and they would have more personal level interaction as friends not as in laws.

Khushi's  connection to all this maybe the accident part...we know khushi lost her both parent in an accident, but what we dont know is how Arnav's mom killed herself. i dont think Khushi's mom was the other mom(as people think) in Arnav's dad's life. and i dont think Arnav's mom will choose to kill herself on this very important day in her daughter's because she thinks her husband was cheating on her. if Cv puts it that way...then they have insulted Arnav's mom. because from talks about their mom, she is not that selfish.
this is just my opinion. i am just trying my 2 cent. do you guys think i may be close to the truth?

Cv seems to get people confused by forgetting the information they have already said. ...so who knows...they may come out with somthing totally different .

Edited by avyarima - 09 August 2012 at 8:35am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

dellydollymawrygirlroshan110uchuramandeepikamohan_94jayagowrirabiacasaipkkndjasoosJeevitha.PRvicsVidyaGJsj07EvilMindedMechatterbugsarun_rocksAnshi7DesiGirlsRockxxS.Arshidorindakatepisces16Mizhishilpa_11suruchivohrasunithavarmacraziefanBrashti24sanjeewi15iiiiiscloverheidipayel3004LIONHEARThitinikkiravankhushiReenuGpriyankaabijiliteenmaker101..Zenny..dreamymayanirbasitojoe_arhimsrenjiniTJ16ROXnotacrimetolovesun2011Forumuser_KMH-NASHAvidya.sanjaykazenaBanaya1norolimaarrsshhii-Rimsha-sizzleslazylad8-FauZisurita12sama50ipktouchjen_xmisscrazyfan1yyy2krish3dushturainChaituvriafnafj08debby_11ashred12Sidda8shonagudiaShiningStar18caskersrijaaa127arshi_karish-EndlessSmile-..Divya..MysticaldivineGayuArnav.x-bumblebee-x.-Zara-Veena..xAaliya

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
please comment and tell s why you think Arnav's mom killed herself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Forumuser_ Goldie
Forumuser_
Forumuser_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Nice observation. Could be.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimasun2011

anneraza Senior Member
anneraza
anneraza

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
well i think maybe arnav's dad was supporting khushi's mother like financially or something.. but it created misunderstandings between arnav's parents.. like maybe arnav's mom misunderstood the situation and thought her husband was having an affair??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

toze_jialuckyruksanaVidyaGJmystic@avyarimaswat.gMihrimah

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sripriya_5

Nice observation. Could be.

yeah right? i kept wondering again why nani and dadi are friends if that is the case. maybe after their two lovers died, heartbroken dadi asked forgiveness from totally hurn and broken nani and left the kids with her
karth Groupbie
karth
karth

i think anjali might met dadi bofore and blamed khushi.so dadi hates her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimasurita12

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

It's such a coinsidence you say that, at the end of yesterdays episode his mum probably commit suicide because she was fed up of Dadi and his dad didn't support her. So that's why Arnav is making a point of supporting Khushi in front of Dadi and making sure Khushi is not bullied by her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravankhushiavyarimanotacrimetolove

CrazyBarunian IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyBarunian
CrazyBarunian

Wow nice observation yaar ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarima

Go to top