Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Pagal hai, Par Cute Hai #8 {Invites Only} (Page 7)

swetha1495 Goldie
swetha1495
swetha1495

Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 1012

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SILPA-

Originally posted by swetha1495

Originally posted by -SILPA-

Originally posted by swetha1495

Originally posted by -SILPA-

Originally posted by swetha1495

i was out 4 four days di my bro was at home so couldn't cum n teju nen pakka shocked adi fone kuda lift cheyyatle!!
avunaa vallintlo emanna restriction pettaremo swetha...Ouch

i'm afraid adi naato 4 days nunchi matlaadle di ...i'm seriously worried nw!!Unhappy

thana parents emanna strict ah???
ante valla dad gurinchi naaku telidu kaani vaalla mother ki teju if lo undi ani telidu...she never told her mom abt dat i guess aunty ki telsi emanna pblm ayyindemo otherwise nen ekkuvaga tension paduthunna i guess adi out of station vellindemo!!

out of station velthe phone lift enduku cheyatam ledu... marchipoyuntadi antaua??
she never takes her mobile with her she doesn't use her cell much, adi unnattu kuda danki epudanna gurthosthundi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SILPA-

-SILPA- IF-Dazzler
-SILPA-
-SILPA-

Joined: 02 June 2008
Posts: 2640

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha1495

Originally posted by -SILPA-

Originally posted by swetha1495

Originally posted by -SILPA-

Originally posted by swetha1495

Originally posted by -SILPA-

Originally posted by swetha1495

i was out 4 four days di my bro was at home so couldn't cum n teju nen pakka shocked adi fone kuda lift cheyyatle!!
avunaa vallintlo emanna restriction pettaremo swetha...Ouch

i'm afraid adi naato 4 days nunchi matlaadle di ...i'm seriously worried nw!!Unhappy

thana parents emanna strict ah???
ante valla dad gurinchi naaku telidu kaani vaalla mother ki teju if lo undi ani telidu...she never told her mom abt dat i guess aunty ki telsi emanna pblm ayyindemo otherwise nen ekkuvaga tension paduthunna i guess adi out of station vellindemo!!

out of station velthe phone lift enduku cheyatam ledu... marchipoyuntadi antaua??
she never takes her mobile with her she doesn't use her cell much, adi unnattu kuda danki epudanna gurthosthundi!

aunaa... ainaa naku iuala mng PM ichindi out of station velthe iuaduga... emi ardam kataledu...

spoiler pic chusava

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha1495

swetha1495 Goldie
swetha1495
swetha1495

Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 1012

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
yup chusa i was confused naaku vanda questions raise avtunnayi but still happy !!!!!

-SILPA- IF-Dazzler
-SILPA-
-SILPA-

Joined: 02 June 2008
Posts: 2640

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha1495

yup chusa i was confused naaku vanda questions raise avtunnayi but still happy !!!!!


hahaa naaku same feeling...

endukante recent misti spoilerlo they try to be anindi kaani they did analedu...
may b interuption jarugutademo lekapote idi pheres ipoyaka scene emo... chudam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha1495

swetha1495 Goldie
swetha1495
swetha1495

Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 1012

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SILPA-

Originally posted by swetha1495

yup chusa i was confused naaku vanda questions raise avtunnayi but still happy !!!!!


hahaa naaku same feeling...

endukante recent misti spoilerlo they try to be anindi kaani they did analedu...
may b interuption jarugutademo lekapote idi pheres ipoyaka scene emo... chudam
we hav our hitler dadi LOLhere so i think there won't be any SR 'coz of dadi's interruption!!! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SILPA-

swetha1495 Goldie
swetha1495
swetha1495

Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 1012

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
naaku gutter posts chusi baaga guttery thoughts ekkuvayyai i hav 2 control my stupid brain!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SILPA-

-SILPA- IF-Dazzler
-SILPA-
-SILPA-

Joined: 02 June 2008
Posts: 2640

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha1495

naaku gutter posts chusi baaga guttery thoughts ekkuvayyai i hav 2 control my stupid brain!!LOL

hahaa it happens... 
mana vallu konthamandi sanaya ni chusi lesbos laaga thinking antaLOL
post undi chusaua

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha1495

swetha1495 Goldie
swetha1495
swetha1495

Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 1012

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SILPA-

Originally posted by swetha1495

naaku gutter posts chusi baaga guttery thoughts ekkuvayyai i hav 2 control my stupid brain!!LOL

hahaa it happens... 
mana vallu konthamandi sanaya ni chusi lesbos laaga thinking antaLOL
post undi chusaua
yu adi chusi naa brain heat up aypoyindi wat 2 do !!! in kamino ka kuch bhi nahi ho sakta!!LOL
SR assalu sensation create chesetattu undi!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SILPA-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37668

-Alohomora- 293 37668 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 52834

Ishan. 696 52834 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker
||<Pagal Club House>||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85

Author: mariasrk   Replies: 676   Views: 26572

mariasrk 676 26572 22 December 2010 at 10:02am by -Gunjan-
¤¤IKA’S PAGAL KHANA 3¤¤ Celebrate pg 98

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: -De.De-   Replies: 828   Views: 22745

-De.De- 828 22745 28 June 2009 at 2:01pm by reya.
¤¤IKA’S PAGAL KHANA 2¤¤ New CC LINK p150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -De.De-   Replies: 1194   Views: 30559

-De.De- 1194 30559 03 January 2008 at 9:44am by gk_09

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index