India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

celebration

Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I was thinking will Ek allow cast and crew of parichay to celebrate parichay fisrt anniversary becoz in the past we haven't seen much money spent by Ekta on this drama in comparison her other dramas where the promotion started one month back regarding leaps or honeymoon. And u can even see neither parichay had its celebration party for 100 episode. And we only saw 2cakes cutting on completing 200 episode thats also on the set. Thats it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicacooldipikaSV_20

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i was thinkking the same ...dat parichay has completed a year today ...so there will be some coverage abt it in sbs/sbb ...but i dont think ant segment was shown ...othwerise topics would have been opened on it surelyOuch

wonder y there isnt any promotion of parichay in sbs/sbb anymore ...there hasnt been any post leapo segment till now ...

parichay still continues to get step motherly treatment ...wat a pityUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinal_Devakshi

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Also a big deterrent would be the fact that last week the TRPs were extremely low!!!

cooldipika

Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldipika

i was thinkking the same ...dat parichay has completed a year today ...so there will be some coverage abt it in sbs/sbb ...but i dont think ant segment was shown ...othwerise topics would have been opened on it surelyOuch

wonder y there isnt any promotion of parichay in sbs/sbb anymore ...there hasnt been any post leapo segment till now ...

parichay still continues to get step motherly treatment ...wat a pityUnhappy

I saw Sbs but there was nothing related to parichay segment. But i hv no idea regarding SBb. Might they celebrate today and we get the video tomorrow.

cooldipika

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
hopefully 2mrw there'l b a segment regarding d celebrations...its bn a long tym snc dey showed a substantail segment on parichay...d last one if m nt wrong was wen siddhi delivered...

SV_20

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top