Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh : Mujhse Shaadi Karoge (AT 12)note pg 22 (Page 99)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Originally posted by ritzi12

yup he will gain lots of xperience as shiv character !!!

Not only him yaar Pratyusha,Anjum, Shashank all are very lucky to be part of such a great team Tongue I am sure with the experience of working in BV.. they'll all do very well in their future projects too Big smile
ya shashank is a very good actor too  dunno abt anjum coz i rarely see her ROFL
and prats has come a long way 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Goldendew-

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocobear

Kya Sid ki GF? Koun? Woh Jaane pehchane se ajnabee wali larki?? koun koun?? pic post karo mujhe dekhna h ki aakhir sid ko kaisi larkiyan pasand aati hBlushing

Choco I think JPSA had sanjeeda in the lead and she's Amir's long time gf and now wife LOL we r talking about the luv u zindagi waali girl Pavitra Punia LOL google her yaar can't post her pic here LOL

sanjeeda replaced some other actress in that showLOLfirst one looked scary and her eyes petrified meLOLand that's the reason i was shocked ..kk i will google it..thnks

-Goldendew-

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

@Sou lol  u knw at one point i was obsessed wid Amir ali also in class 8 but it was only for 2 months  ROFL ROFL

Really Shocked wow what a record yaar poora 2 months u were his pankha ClapLOL Sid will pakka break that record ya yun kahun ke he broke that record already WinkROFL

ROFLROFLActually aaj tak sabse zyaada long crush has been on  karanvir bohra i was his fan  way back in class 5 wen he came in KZK !!

then udaiveer of dekha ek khwaab he  has  been for 6 months i guess even nw bhi hain Wink

but my current fav are shiv n  RK !!  both have been there for 2 months 

-Goldendew-

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

I know yaar Shashank is too good.. but I donno why he accepted that kachra TMK AngryOuch wish he'll never repeat that mistake ever Embarrassed Anjum is real good too yaar she makes us all hate Gauri so much.. it sure does require a lot of talent to act in a negative role Embarrassed and Pratyusha being so young has such a tehraav in her acting that I am amazed Embarrassed the other girls of her age who act on TV doesn't even know A of acting LOL she's a very mature performer for her age Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123itsRitzi

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

sanjeeda replaced some other actress in that showLOLfirst one looked scary and her eyes petrified meLOLand that's the reason i was shocked ..kk i will google it..thnks

Oh that Aditi tailang girl LOL I totally forgot about her D'ohLOL as far as I remember she and sid were dushman's off-screen LOL then became dosts LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobearitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

I know yaar Shashank is too good.. but I donno why he accepted that kachra TMK AngryOuch wish he'll never repeat that mistake ever Embarrassed Anjum is real good too yaar she makes us all hate Gauri so much.. it sure does require a lot of talent to act in a negative role Embarrassed and Pratyusha being so young has such a tehraav in her acting that I am amazed Embarrassed the other girls of her age who act on TV doesn't even know A of acting LOL she's a very mature performer for her age Big smile
yup she is at this age but i guess pratise makes one perfect she had practise way back in teenager so  result is this 

-Goldendew-

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLActually aaj tak sabse zyaada long crush has been on  karanvir bohra i was his fan  way back in class 5 wen he came in KZK !!

then udaiveer of dekha ek khwaab he  has  been for 6 months i guess even nw bhi hain Wink

but my current fav are shiv n  RK !!  both have been there for 2 months 

Baap re tumhari list toh kaafi lambi lagti hain ROFL and I have to congratulate all the lucky one's who held ur attention for so long WinkLOL a big round of applause to them ClapROFL

itsRitzi

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Oh that Aditi tailang girl LOL I totally forgot about her D'ohLOL as far as I remember she and sid were dushman's off-screen LOL then became dosts LOL

That girl was scaryLOLLeft the show becoz ppl started linking her to SidLOL

-Goldendew-

Go to top