Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh : Mujhse Shaadi Karoge (AT 12)note pg 22 (Page 98)

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 54232

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Originally posted by ritzi12

maine woh show ka promo dekha tha n promo mein hi i disliked tat gal waise bhi tab i didnt watch serial much LOL

Areeyy even I hated the initial promo's but as I told u before the only reason I tolerated that show for few episodes was coz of JWM LOL and I hated that girl Pavitra ever since her splitsvilla days LOL and when I got to know she's siddharth's gf mujhe dono se irritation hogayi LOL (sid ki koi galathi nahin thi it was coz of her LOL) but siddharth as Shiv is totally different maybe its the character he plays which made me change my perception about him Embarrassed jo bhi ho abhi I am not irritated with him LOL

ROFLROFLYa ya sid  bhi kaisi kaisi Gf banata hain Wacko  
I dnt knw hw u tolerated that serial i sypathise with u  but as shiv  the actor has hit a milestone  thank gudness abhi tak maine uska koi bhi prev serial ka video nahin dekha ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MythicalMoth

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 8841

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Kya Sid ki GF? Koun? Woh Jaane pehchane se ajnabee wali larki?? koun koun?? pic post karo mujhe dekhna h ki aakhir sid ko kaisi larkiyan pasand aati hBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Joined: 22 November 2007
Posts: 23563

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12


ROFLROFLYa ya sid  bhi kaisi kaisi Gf banata hain Wacko  
I dnt knw hw u tolerated that serial i sypathise with u  but as shiv  the actor has hit a milestone  thank gudness abhi tak maine uska koi bhi prev serial ka video nahin dekha ROFL

Areyy I don't even know if the girl was his GF or not LOL and I do need all the sympathies for watching that pathetic show LOL and I totally agree about the Character of shiv and BV being a milestone in Sid's career Big smile if not anything else he'll learn acting ke gur from legendary actors who are part of BV which will help him a lot in future projects of his Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 54232

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew


Areyy I don't even know if the girl was his GF or not LOL and I do need all the sympathies for watching that pathetic show LOL and I totally agree about the Character of shiv and BV being a milestone in Sid's career Big smile if not anything else he'll learn acting ke gur from legendary actors who are part of BV which will help him a lot in future projects of his Embarrassed

yup he will gain lots of xperience as shiv character !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MythicalMoth

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Joined: 22 November 2007
Posts: 23563

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

Kya Sid ki GF? Koun? Woh Jaane pehchane se ajnabee wali larki?? koun koun?? pic post karo mujhe dekhna h ki aakhir sid ko kaisi larkiyan pasand aati hBlushing

Choco I think JPSA had sanjeeda in the lead and she's Amir's long time gf and now wife LOL we r talking about the luv u zindagi waali girl Pavitra Punia LOL google her yaar can't post her pic here LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 54232

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@Sou lol  u knw at one point i was obsessed wid Amir ali also in class 8 but it was only for 2 months  ROFL ROFL
waise sanjida is a good actress neways !!!

I cant wait for episode of mon !! daddu ki yaad aa rahi hain !!LOL


Edited by ritzi12 - 12 August 2012 at 6:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MythicalMoth

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Joined: 22 November 2007
Posts: 23563

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12


yup he will gain lots of xperience as shiv character !!!

Not only him yaar Pratyusha,Anjum, Shashank all are very lucky to be part of such a great team Tongue I am sure with the experience of working in BV.. they'll all do very well in their future projects too Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Joined: 22 November 2007
Posts: 23563

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

@Sou lol  u knw at one point i was obsessed wid Amir ali also in class 8 but it was only for 2 months  ROFL ROFL

Really Shocked wow what a record yaar poora 2 months u were his pankha ClapLOL Sid will pakka break that record ya yun kahun ke he broke that record already WinkROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Where r u AnSh Fans????

Author: AkDha_Fanatic   Replies: 8   Views: 3903

AkDha_Fanatic 8 3903 10 November 2011 at 9:48am by anshansh
BV (Jagiya Ki 2nd SHAADI) - 16 Oct PRECAP

Author: promoking   Replies: 4   Views: 1723

promoking 4 1723 15 October 2009 at 12:00pm by -aditi-
Balika Vadhu (Shyaam SUGNA Ki SHAADI) - 05 Oct 09

Author: promoking   Replies: 1   Views: 1212

promoking 1 1212 02 October 2009 at 11:31am by AreYaar
Balika Vadhu (Kya Pura Karoge) - 25 Sep 09 CU 1

Author: promoking   Replies: 0   Views: 473

promoking 0 473 25 September 2009 at 8:43am by promoking
When is the Suguna - Shyam Shaadi?

Author: MonMad   Replies: 1   Views: 707

MonMad 1 707 29 June 2009 at 3:10pm by kewl005

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index