Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh : Mujhse Shaadi Karoge (AT 12)note pg 22 (Page 68)

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

prati - I will try.Actually tonight is the only rime I have...coz I generally don't write during daytime.And then it will be college.So i will surely try tonight if I can conceive some good idea and write it as wellSmile
But I am sure even if I don't write I will surely be voting...I know this forum has lot many great writers.

Piya - Are u sure u want them offscreen too??Prats is 10 years younger to himLOL I just want them to be friendly and comfortable coz I hate when leads hate each other off screen.I am glad Sidyusha arent like that.They share a good rapport.

no !! Siddharth is only 26 or 27. LOL
one more thing i watched sbb segment just now..i heard voice cover saying, ''Pratyusha hume apne bf se milwana bhi nahin bhulin'' and then one okayish guy came forward and wished pratz happy bday. I didnt get this. In yesterday's sbb segment pratz said she wants a boy who will do something special for him ..something filmy...and when the interviewer asked whats her wish she said to have a very romantic bf and blah blah. Then what was that ! And what happened in todays sbb !!? Confused god ! These celebrities speak do many lies that they dont even remember what lie they told just yesterday LOL

Edited by piya_anshian - 11 August 2012 at 4:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Originally posted by Malika

prati - I will try.Actually tonight is the only rime I have...coz I generally don't write during daytime.And then it will be college.So i will surely try tonight if I can conceive some good idea and write it as wellSmile
But I am sure even if I don't write I will surely be voting...I know this forum has lot many great writers.

Piya - Are u sure u want them offscreen too??Prats is 10 years younger to himLOL I just want them to be friendly and comfortable coz I hate when leads hate each other off screen.I am glad Sidyusha arent like that.They share a good rapport.

no !! Siddharth is only 26 or 27. LOL
one more thing i watched sbb segment just now..i heard voice cover saying, ''Pratyusha hume apne bf se milwana bhi nahin bhulin'' and then one okayish guy came forward and wished pratz happy bday. I didnt get this. In yesterday's sbb segment pratz said she wants a boy who will do something special for him ..something filmy...and when the interviewer asked whats her wish she said to have a very romantic bf and blah blah. Then what was that ! And what happened in todays sbb !!? Confused god ! These celebrities speak do many lies that they dont even remember what lie they told just yesterday LOL

Piya I think probably she has broken up with the guy but that doesnt mean ki they can't be friends.These reprters always need some gossip.She might not even know the voiceover SBB ppl will give the segment.I have always thought that even actors are like us in relationships...dont we see our friends/colleouges going thru break ups and all...I have always had this view that we shud not make views on the basis of what media report.I always believe the good things ONLY bcoz media doesn't say good until its trueLOLLOL but as for the gossips i think there is much more to them and hence I refrain myself from forming views on the basis of that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

the_RijPiyuu_SRKMythicalMoth

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hey all put your os res in sagayi thread who what to participate in os competition.  and then unreserved with your os..

thanking you 

Edited by DonIsback - 11 August 2012 at 4:51am
Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
@mallika...yeah right ! Vaise bhi that guy was not so smart ! LOL

P.S. Sid was looking AWESUM !! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Heyllooo's Embarrassed Kaise ho app sab??? was busy making a VM will post the link once the uploading is done Smile 
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I agree with Malika maybe they just decided to be friends and does not want to be linked romantically anymore.. it can happen na..neways its her personal life and she can choose what she wants to do with it.. I am not gonna form opinions about her based on rumors and her personal life.. she brings Anandi to life and that's what matters to me.
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
but where is the sagai thread i cant find ??
mbloves IF-Sizzlerz
mbloves
mbloves

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
njoy! ritzi  &  all.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*itsRitzi

Go to top