Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh : Mujhse Shaadi Karoge (AT 12)note pg 22 (Page 52)

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
same scene repeated when bhairon fell than anandi fell when she was tiny and same again ,so nice nooo i just enjoyed it and  it will be fn next week ,why no super episode this week yaar 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijnya_ansariritzy09

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Reality is those who act Kadak are truly softyy

btw I really liked CM too. She is very genuine in her love towards Shiv. She has a kind face. 
Anandi will in no time win her heart too. I can imagine her taking Sumitra's role over after marriage.

But I will miss sumitra's lad for Anandi. No one is a better saas than her. She is sooo goood!!!

sniff going to miss Anandi's sasra a LOT 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11the_Rijnya_ansariritzy09arorasurbhiMalikaAnjanaYYZ

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
dadisa n dadusa flirting ,wah apko dekh kar lagta hai ki aap anandi ki dadisa hai badi behen nahi"kya bat hai 
but what dadu replied i don't know bt they were amazed watching haveli n the style wow bukkhad halwa khatey hai hamesha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11nya_ansariritzy09Suchi-

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

hi watched the epi lol  shiv looks so awesome in jeans and blazer style jackets  ROFL ROFL

hello ritzy myself ritika EmbarrassedLOL

Hi Ritika...first time i found another ritzi/ritzy on IF...
ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

Reality is those who act Kadak are truly softyy

btw I really liked CM too. She is very genuine in her love towards Shiv. She has a kind face. 
Anandi will in no time win her heart too. I can imagine her taking Sumitra's role over after marriage.

But I will miss sumitra's lad for Anandi. No one is a better saas than her. She is sooo goood!!!

sniff going to miss Anandi's sasra a LOT 

I agree  Suchi...CM just has some reservations...i dont think she will plot...she seems to love Shiv too much for that...

moreover...maybe Shiv's karela kadak avtaar is because of CM...Shiv pighal gaya...CM bhi pighal jayegi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11arorasurbhiSuchi-

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Ok guyz..so i havw watched the epi Big smile
ye ye yipppeee hurrraaayyy Party tum sab kya samjhoge...china me rehte hue balika vadhu dekhna LOL

ok now..my expert comments LOL

1. Shiv's family rockzz..i loved the scene ( a tear trickled down my cheek Embarrassed ) when daddu said that after going through so much pain Anandi is still so sensible and also when her mother appreciated Singhs..she was speaking dil se. It was a pleasure to see such family.

2. CM indeed have some serious issues. I understand that she is concerned about him but Irawati is his mother, when she dont have any problen why you have ? Moreover CM havent even met Anandi ! You cant say anything about a person you havent met ! The way she tried to convince Shiv's mother was too stupid actually. And her lame excuses were too much. Shiv is in love and pyaar me insaan kuch bhi karta hai. Helo ?? Madam..your Shiv is not a chhota baccha aur a teenager ! He is a grown up man ! An I.A.S Officer ! Do you think a girl can influence him so easily !!? And Anandi never ever tried to impress him ! She has such aura ..such personality that Shiv was automatically attracted. Your Shiv is not a kid for chrissake ! He knows about his decisions !

3. Again, a thumbs up for Shiv's mother. Thumbs Up The way she handles CM is amazing. She gave such reasons...logical reasons that CM was not able to say a thing in reply. And how could she had !!? You can never argue with a logical person until and unless you are either foolish or too stupid to accept truth.

4. Shiv's daddu ji is fabulous ! Wink He is the life source of Shiv's family. LOL He is so funny and easy going that he even joked to DS ( whom he was meeting first time ! LOL ) and he is so sensible that he understood everything what Shiv said about Anandi and reacted very sensibly. Clap Otherwise old people are simply khadoos, amd stick to stupid rules of society. So, kudos to him. Thumbs Up

5. Last but obviously not the least, Shiv was looking so sexy in jeans and maroon shirt ! Embarrassed I was just not able to take my eyes off him ! He was looking smoking hot and dashing ! Cool If looks could kill then he would be a mass murder. Wink

P.S. Anandi looked so childish and cute when she fell in the mud. Embarrassed At that time i saw small Anandi in her. Embarrassed

Conclusion : It was a marvellous episode and i loved it like everyone. Clap I just hope/ wish everything to happen happily and that sadu CM should get some life ! D'oh You cant say anything about anyone whom you dont know !

Edited by piya_anshian - 10 August 2012 at 10:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlchitra11the_Rijpoiu123nya_ansariritzy09dixie123Suchi-milindroseAnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Piya: Chill.. Itni bhi mat bhadak CM se !!

She doesn't want a divorcee for her son. Maybe she herself is a divorcee or a widow or whatever. So, she thinks somewhere Anandi might not be able to forget Jags and not completely love Shiv. Actually they have shown it real that there is someone who does not like this. She is just afraid for Shiv.  She will come around with time !+

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11Piyuu_SRKritzy09Suchi-

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Piya: Chill.. Itni bhi mat bhadak CM se !!
</div>
<div>She doesn't want a divorcee for her son. Maybe she herself is a divorcee or a widow or whatever. So, she thinks somewhere Anandi might not be able to forget Jags and not completely love Shiv. Actually they have shown it real that there is someone who does not like this. She is just afraid for Shiv. She will come around with time !+

i hope so ! Embarrassed ok so..i gtg now...cos yahan raat ke 1 baj gaye hain...gunnite everyone... Hug t.c...
Keep AnShing... Wink

Edited by piya_anshian - 10 August 2012 at 11:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

Go to top