Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh : Mujhse Shaadi Karoge (AT 12)note pg 22 (Page 16)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I think he was rationing laughter because he needs it for his familyROFLROFLROFL  I am trying to figure out who is bigger namoona  - dad ya daddu.

On a serious note am very very curio whether Shivraj Shekhar tells his pagal parivaar that Anandijee is not that into him?!  They will b Shocked more about that then her marital status I bet  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 09 August 2012 at 9:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Hey yaa khushi here..lol

Naya AT ban v gaya..itne pages v chale gaye n khshi ka ek v post nehin..haw..feeling sooo sad..andNaya AT ban v gaya..itne pages v chale gaye n khushi ka ek v post nehin..haw..feeling sooo sad..and mera net n power cuts who alag baat…duh….

Congo guys…

So daddu ke ladle ne bol hi diya ki anandi en uska dil chura liya..rofl…

Ok now for new AT..i removed the line "hit the like button so that I can I add" coz of new rule….

@moneykangna  - u have to confirm 1st via pm that u want to be the part of AT.Smile

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I think he was rationing laughter because he needs it for his familyROFLROFLROFL  I am trying to figure out who is bigger namoona  - dad ya daddu.

On a serious note am very very curio whether Shivraj Shekhar tells his pagal parivaar that Anandijee is not that into him?!  They will b Shocked more about that then her marital status I bet  

If he tells them that then i think i have figured out the reason of CM's silence. Ermm Even if he dont tell them i think CM will find out everything because she seems to me more sensible and quiet. It looks as if CM is very fond of Shiv and loves him even more than his mum. Maa is cool and sort of easy going type but maybe CM will have concerns for Shiv's happiness. Ofcourse she'll be worried whether Anandi will love him or not. Any mother would be worried and thats natural. But whatever shown in sbb, concludes that they are fine with Shiv's choice..not fine but actually loving his choice Embarrassed but CM  looks a little worried and im sure she is thinking about her dear son Shiv's happiness. Nothing wrong with that. She'd be little concerned but wont become a hinderance in marriage or after marriage romance between AnSh LOL
dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

I think he was rationing laughter because he needs it for his familyROFLROFLROFL I am trying to figure out who is bigger namoona - dad ya daddu.

On a serious note am very very curio whether Shivraj Shekhar tells his pagal parivaar that Anandijee is not that into him?! They will b Shocked more about that then her marital status I bet

Def he is not going to tell them about her majbhoori.. Sara gham akele hi sahega !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitha-Goldendew-

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Hellooo Embarrassed

Anjana yaar I don't think anyone other than Shiv will know about Anandi's majboori's and reluctance to the marriage...

poiu123AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

I think he was rationing laughter because he needs it for his familyROFLROFLROFL I am trying to figure out who is bigger namoona - dad ya daddu.

On a serious note am very very curio whether Shivraj Shekhar tells his pagal parivaar that Anandijee is not that into him?! They will b Shocked more about that then her marital status I bet

Def he is not going to tell them about her majbhoori.. Sara gham akele hi sahega !!!

I think you mean - akele hi kahegaROFL  Lifetime Halwai ke liye kuch bhi karegaTongue

Piyuu_SRKdixie123

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

He had to tell the bit about Anandi's mother last wish cos ofcourse they'll ask that how come they are ready for marriage so soon as Anandi's mother died 15 days back only. Then he had to tell that it was Anandi's mother's wish that Anandi's marriage with him should happen as soon as possible. He might not tell them Anandi doesn't loves him but im sure CM will smell that something is surely fishy and i think that's why she seems a little hooked up in that sbb gehna ceremony.Ermm Its just her concern for his laadla Shiv. Im sure she wont become a problem in or after marriage. She just have motherly concern for Shivu and that is natural i guess. Embarrassed

chitra11dixie123

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Why there is no Birthday thread for Pratyusha??? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10

Go to top