Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
got the next AT link...but pls guys..finish this AT soon..has everyone left? πŸ˜²
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am trying to upload today's episode : )

so Hopefully will be done soon :)
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

loved today's episode...

but i feel anandi was also feeling shy when she saw ShivπŸ˜‰

Edited by AbhiAni - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
lol its still not finished we need to HURRY UP

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

lol its still not finished we need to HURRY UP

oh then, let me do the honors😳
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hurrraaayyy... πŸ₯³ maine epi dekh liya... πŸ˜†
ab isse pehle ki mai epi ko uaad karte karte faint ho jaaun...here are my expert comments πŸ˜† -

1. Daddu ji is just too much ! 🀣 the way he was telling their kisses to Singhs as if they are a universal truth and everybody should be aware of them..was too hillarious ! 🀣 Bhairon was trying to get things πŸ˜† Basant was looking as if he is understanding everything   πŸ€£ amd our dearest DS πŸ˜† so genuinely confused that she asked everytime ! πŸ˜† Shekhars expressions were like πŸ˜† and Shiv ??! Omg ! He was trying hard not to laugh ! 🀣

2. Shiv's mom and dad both are darlings ! 😳 When Shiv's dad saw Anandi all muddy he looked not at all perturbed ! Infact he was so much pleased ( im sure when he met Anandi first time near the keechad he must have been thinking somewhere in his subconscious mind, ''what a nice girl, perfect for shiv'') He didn't waited for a sec and appreciated her. 😊 Shiv's mum didn't spoke much but her smile was enough for anything ! The way she looked at Anandi was amazing ! 😳

3. Our dear Shiv 😳 I loved him when his daddu said that bit about village girls coming home before dusk. He didnt loose a sec and stood up in Anandi's defence, praised her..and that showed his devotion towards her. 😳 He'll be with her, be it the heckiest situayion ! He wont leave her side ever ! And then, the way daddu looked at him πŸ˜† Shiv was blushing like anything ! 🀣
His happiness was clear on his face. 😊 Next, when Anandi came all fresh, he nearly cracked his neck bone ! πŸ˜† Anandi gave him a cold stare and then he looked like getting a fresh grip on reality.

*anyone noticed Shiv's dad was looking at Anandi with so much admiration ! As if giving blessings in his heart. So sweet ! 😳
*CM was impressed but was carefull in not showing her expressions too much openly like Shiv's mum-dad. πŸ˜›
*daddu was surprised a πŸ˜† as if thinking, ''is this the same girl who was standing all covered in mud a minute ago ?''. I was wondering if he'd ask, ''ye wahi hai naa..jo abhi yahan khadi thi ?'' 🀣
*Again ! Shiv stared at her from head to toe and then smiled ! πŸ˜† and when he saw admiration in his parents' eyes for Anandi he looked so proud as if saying, ''ye ladki maine select ki hai, dekha ! '' 🀣

4. It was a very sweet moment when Bhairo got FBs of his first meeting with Anandi. Awesum moment ! 😳

5. PRECAP πŸ˜† Very cute scene. The way Shiv stepped up and put his hands around diya conveys that he was telling Anandi whatever will be the situation, you'll found me right by your side. 😳 From now onwards, making you happy is MY responsibility. You are MINE. ❀️ ❀️ Great scene. 😳

P.S. The eye lock made me drool 😍 ☺️
P.S 2 Shiv look more awesum than usual when he blush or smile shyly. 😳

lol πŸ˜† I wrote so much ! Who's gonna read ! 🀣 🀣

Everyone gunnite πŸ˜† ttyl..tc... 😳Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
sdk10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Piya, I read it without skipping a wordπŸ˜›  I can understand your condition, aaj ka episode hi aisa thaπŸ˜‰  And precap 😍😳  Dil garden garden ho gayaπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by sdk10 - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdk10

Hey Piya, I read it without skipping a wordπŸ˜› I can understand your condition, aaj ka episode hi aisa thaπŸ˜‰ And precapDil garden garden ho gaya

lolzz πŸ˜† true ! Im gonna watch it again ! 😳
Suchi- thumbnail
great analysis Piyaa!!!
:))) awesomeee!!
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

great analysis Piyaa!!!

:))) awesomeee!!