AnSh : Mujhse Shaadi Karoge (AT 12)note pg 22 - Page 95

Posted: 11 years ago
I personally do not care much about the chaska meter. it does not reflect much, except the fan activity on the forum. 

Our Forum is special. One of my friends was really surprised when I told her that only after Sidharths entry did our forum see  a surge of OS and FFs.

We always tend to have Serious discussions and its pretty enlightening. I like that. Now we have our fan-fun activity too. So I am satisfied.

I just make sure i hit the chaska meter star thingy when I come to the forum and thats that. I like as many posts as I can. 
Originally posted by DonIsback

chaska meter pai hit karna hai to bhi ek hi baar hota hai.. many people not hit chaska meter even daily.. to rank increase kaise hoga.. some people is doing this as per daily duty of other forums. and plus why we care when we have so good trp's . plus i dont care about if ranking. its hold no importance.

yeah ye baat to fultoo correct hai..mai phokat me bhadak rahi thi 🀣
Piya - really Apavitra Rishta may get closed due to low trps?  *Anj rubs with glee*... teri muh mein ghee with extra honey :P

So, anyone excited about today's epi?  Also is roka same as engagement?  Is today roka?  Someone explain pleease😍
well how many members ne bv forum ko forum list mai add kiya huva hai.. first page par.. my forum ke baju mai star hai us par click karke forum ko join kar sakte hai.. yeh bhi ranking mai invloved hota hai ki forum ki kitne members hai.. official 
Originally posted by DonIsback

jewellary..πŸ˜•

U know those shiny bright things you gift the girl when a couple gets engaged in India?  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

I personally do not care much about the chaska meter. it does not reflect much, except the fan activity on the forum.

Our Forum is special. One of my friends was really surprised when I told her that only after Sidharths entry did our forum see a surge of OS and FFs.

We always tend to have Serious discussions and its prettyenlightening. I like that. Now we have our fan-fun activity too. So I am satisfied.

I just make sure i hit the chaska meter star thingy when I come to the forum and thats that. I like as many posts as I can.

yeah you are right. Even my friends who used to tease me for watching Balika Vadhu now watch it as a daily prayer πŸ˜† that too only cos of AnSh. 😳
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

Our Forum is special. One of my friends was really surprised when I told her that only after Sidharths entry did our forum see  a surge of OS and FFs.

We always tend to have Serious discussions and its pretty enlightening. I like that. Now we have our fan-fun activity too. So I am satisfied.

you are doing your job pretty good.. yeah we have serious discussion to and fun to our forum is much balance without unnecessary spamming 
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

U know those shiny bright things you gift the girl when a couple gets engaged in India?  πŸ˜†
 ok i did that already.. anandi get those  too.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Piya - really Apavitra Rishta may get closed due to low trps? *Anj rubs with glee*... teri muh mein ghee with extra honey :P

So, anyone excited about today's epi? Also is roka same as engagement? Is today roka? Someone explain pleease😍

yeah..i read in toi's delhi times onlyn and i was sooo happy 🀣 manav archana se arjun purvi..bhagwan jaane kitni sadiyon tak drag karenge is faaltu story ko ! πŸ˜• but no more nonsense ! 😳 its ending soon.

P.S. I have added it in my forums. Only BV πŸ˜›
P.S 2 im toh super duper excited [:D/] 😍 india me 8 kab bajenge !!? Yahan to 7 baj gaye
πŸ˜†
oh pr is ending.. so sad my dear friend going to be sad on this .. she like pr... because of jeh.. annie to gayi kamse but i still feel excited because i never like pr...