Balika Vadhu

AnSh : Mujhse Shaadi Karoge (AT 12)note pg 22 - Page 77

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: GoldenDew

U disliked him at first 😲 now thats a shocker πŸ˜† waise even I didn't like him much when the news came out that he's the new beendh of Anandi πŸ˜† but he changed my perception about him very soon 😳 and his chemistry will Pratyusha and rest of the cast is an added bonus 😳

actually yes   there was lots of hype about new entry in news !! fir maine socha akhir kaun hain shiv chal dekhte hain then i saw him in suit and he seemed so giant wid broad shoulder i thought yeh choose kiya  woh bhi anandi ke opp!!  i thought some choco boy wud be there !! but then i saw few scenes of him in BV n instantly liked  the serial coz  it was funny really n his acting awesome πŸ˜³

agar maine uska entry dekha hota toh i wud never have disliked him  his entry frm car was dhasu πŸ˜†
Edited by ritzi12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ritzi12

actually yes   there was lots of hype about new entry in news !! fir maine socha akhir kaun hain shiv chal dekhte hain then i saw him in suit and he seemed so giant wid broad shoulder i thought yeh choose kiya  woh bhi anandi ke opp!!  i thought some choco boy wud be there !! but then i saw few scenes of him in BV n instantly liked  the serial coz  it was funny really n his acting awesome πŸ˜³

agar maine uska entry dekha hota toh i wud never have disliked him  his entry frm car was dhasu πŸ˜†

Haan even I was like yeh hain Anandi ka naya beendh πŸ˜²πŸ˜• coz Pratyusha already looked so tiny with Shashank so thought Siddharth will over shadow her 🀣 but they both looked so good together and also Siddharth's acting in his previous shows was nothing worth remembering so that was also a factor which made me not take him seriously when the articles came up about him.
Edited by GoldenDew - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail

Haan even I was like yeh hain Anandi ka naya beendh πŸ˜²πŸ˜• coz Pratyusha already looked so tiny with Shashank so thought Siddharth will over shadow her 🀣 but they both looked so good together and also Siddharth's acting in his previous shows was nothing worth remembering so that was also a factor which made me not take him seriously when the articles came up about him.

really his chem wid anandi  was so cute n i never saw him before ever !!! nw  i just drool over him !!!😳

really his chem wid anandi  was so cute n i never saw him before ever !!! nw  i just drool over him !!!😳

I saw his show Love U Zindagi for a few episodes πŸ˜† reason was its based on one of  my fav movies Jab We Met.. but that girl Pavitra Punia killed the show for me with her over acting πŸ˜† so coz of her irritating persona I even got irritated with Siddharth πŸ˜† I know that doesn't make sense but kya karein aisi hi hoon main πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail

I saw his show Love U Zindagi for a few episodes πŸ˜† reason was its based on one of  my fav movies Jab We Met.. but that girl Pavitra Punia killed the show for me with her over acting πŸ˜† so coz of her irritating persona I even got irritated with Siddharth πŸ˜† I know that doesn't make sense but kya karein aisi hi hoon main πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

maine woh show ka promo dekha tha n promo mein hi i disliked tat gal waise bhi tab i didnt watch serial much πŸ˜†

maine woh show ka promo dekha tha n promo mein hi i disliked tat gal waise bhi tab i didnt watch serial much πŸ˜†

Areeyy even I hated the initial promo's but as I told u before the only reason I tolerated that show for few episodes was coz of JWM πŸ˜† and I hated that girl Pavitra ever since her splitsvilla days πŸ˜† and when I got to know she's siddharth's gf mujhe dono se irritation hogayi πŸ˜† (sid ki koi galathi nahin thi it was coz of her πŸ˜†) but siddharth as Shiv is totally different maybe its the character he plays which made me change my perception about him 😳 jo bhi ho abhi I am not irritated with him πŸ˜†
itsRitzi thumbnail

Areeyy even I hated the initial promo's but as I told u before the only reason I tolerated that show for few episodes was coz of JWM πŸ˜† and I hated that girl Pavitra ever since her splitsvilla days πŸ˜† and when I got to know she's siddharth's gf mujhe dono se irritation hogayi πŸ˜† (sid ki koi galathi nahin thi it was coz of her πŸ˜†) but siddharth as Shiv is totally different maybe its the character he plays which made me change my perception about him 😳 jo bhi ho abhi I am not irritated with him πŸ˜†

🀣🀣Ya ya sid  bhi kaisi kaisi Gf banata hain   
I dnt knw hw u tolerated that serial i sypathise with u  but as shiv  the actor has hit a milestone  thank gudness abhi tak maine uska koi bhi prev serial ka video nahin dekha πŸ€£
chocobear thumbnail
Kya Sid ki GF? Koun? Woh Jaane pehchane se ajnabee wali larki?? koun koun?? pic post karo mujhe dekhna h ki aakhir sid ko kaisi larkiyan pasand aati h☺️

🀣🀣Ya ya sid  bhi kaisi kaisi Gf banata hain   
I dnt knw hw u tolerated that serial i sypathise with u  but as shiv  the actor has hit a milestone  thank gudness abhi tak maine uska koi bhi prev serial ka video nahin dekha πŸ€£

Areyy I don't even know if the girl was his GF or not πŸ˜† and I do need all the sympathies for watching that pathetic show πŸ˜† and I totally agree about the Character of shiv and BV being a milestone in Sid's career πŸ˜ƒ if not anything else he'll learn acting ke gur from legendary actors who are part of BV which will help him a lot in future projects of his 😳
itsRitzi thumbnail

Areyy I don't even know if the girl was his GF or not πŸ˜† and I do need all the sympathies for watching that pathetic show πŸ˜† and I totally agree about the Character of shiv and BV being a milestone in Sid's career πŸ˜ƒ if not anything else he'll learn acting ke gur from legendary actors who are part of BV which will help him a lot in future projects of his 😳

yup he will gain lots of xperience as shiv character !!!