AnSh : Mujhse Shaadi Karoge (AT 12)note pg 22 - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
everyone gone me too gng !!!
Originally posted by ritzi12

really SHiv entry was very appropriate n ppl instantly liked him even non BV watchers like me !!! Sid has brought fresh viewers to watch the serial !!!

yaar mujhe to Anandi first day se bht pasand aayi thi ! 😳 cos i voted for her only πŸ˜† but i hated jagiya ! Yewww ! But gradulally his acting skills surprised me a lot ! Anandi bhi was childlike in starting but she even got ahead of jagat in acting skills ..infact she is best from past one year. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shiv to mujhe first day se hi bht pasand tha yaar. Infact when i saw him jumping out from that car...whoa ! I was lost ! ☺️ my my !! He is AWESUMEST !! 😳
Originally posted by GoldenDew

going to watch SBSπŸ˜† will be back after that..

oyeee jaldi aa fir update dena πŸ˜†
grown up anandi was lil more poised than lil one...so the bubbyness was not there like lil one..n many more...ek avika was sab ki fav...n prats came...constructive criticsm thi...but bashing was more...uske phycal appearance pe v...sigh... 

she was raw too...!!

but now she improved a lotπŸ˜ƒ

i wasn't to forum at that time but gradually i started liking her and khushi might be most commented on her hair style which was not liked after change in her hair style she lloooked much better now she is best 
hellos  balikas  !! no sbb today  some breaking news of olympics!!  

I wonder  will anandi faint 
GRR! I wanted some news but I guess surprise is a good thing : )Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago
@suchi  ya  we need to surprised after all knwing before hand everything  makes  us less xciting 
Haha main itni tayyari karke gayi SBS dekhne πŸ€£ aur dekhne mila Sushil ki kushti πŸ˜† chalo koi baat nahin India will win one more medal so SBS ka tyag waste nahin jayega πŸ˜†

Anandi faint nahi hogi yaar πŸ˜† woh dikhti chotusi hain par hain bohot strong πŸ˜†
yup sou i also think anandi wont faint  🀣
Hey Sou, Piya, Ritzi, SuchiπŸ€— How are you doing? Frm 2days net was not working properly, so could visit only for few mins😭

So many OS,FF,SS posted😲. Have to catch up lotπŸ˜›

Between, eagerly waiting for kichad sani Anandi's entry in the hall of Haveli.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Sou: Just loved your latest VM yarπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈπŸ‘
πŸ‘