Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ritzi12

๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃI really  loved daddu dialogue behen toh hogi nahin ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Me too cant wait uff kab epi aayega !!! mereko tues tak wait karna padega to see repeat ๐Ÿ˜ญ

yeah... i so love it .. i so like ki cv ne dono ko akle milvaya.โ˜บ๏ธ. jaise dadisa sideiyo se utri aise laga jaised sidha dadaji ki dil mai entry maar rahi hai.. ๐Ÿ˜, kya scene tha... dono mast.. dadiji is mood in firlting.. kya chemistry and biology aur geography hai ๐Ÿคฃ
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
๐Ÿคฃ ๐ŸคฃLol  sab kuch dal diya prati  bio chem and geogo 

Ds jis besabri se stairs se utari laga Daddu  ko hug karegi ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

And  Shiv lookked  so hot in white blazer n jeans โ˜บ๏ธ
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@all

I wud love to see a dadaji-dadiji+ ansh scene...kitna fun hoga na..dadaji on anandi side and dadiji on ladesar side...aww๐Ÿ˜
itsRitzi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

@all

I wud love to see a dadaji-dadiji+ ansh scene...kitna fun hoga na..dadaji on anandi side and dadiji on ladesar side...aww๐Ÿ˜

Arrey waah   saahi mein DS and laadesar  and daddu n anandi will make hit jodi !! super wow ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Don_theEvil thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰

@all

ell its good too lekin kaisa rahega agar shiv aur dadu ek side mai rahkar firlt kare to anandiji aur dadiji ke sath ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
@ritzi and prati - waise guys one question out of the league...(prati forgive me for breaking rules๐Ÿ˜†) but r u guys watching MB these days...i was bored seeing the dragging of mukund track but the maha epi was rockingg!! Viv was like on fire!! Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail

@ritzi and prati - waise guys one question out of the league...(prati forgive me for breaking rules๐Ÿ˜†) but r u guys watching MB these days...i was bored seeing the dragging of mukund track but the maha epi was rockingg!! Viv was like on fire!!

arrey tumne meri muh ki baat cheen li MB is  currently my top fav serial ๐Ÿ˜ณVIV was superb 

maaf kariyo don ji 
Edited by ritzi12 - 11 years ago
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is how I think breaking the fast will happen. Anandi will get home, change and come down and take the nek from everyone. Sweets will be distributed and Shiv's family will ask him to feed Anandi a ladoo and just like that - without realising the fast will be broken.

Don_theEvil thumbnail

@ritzi and prati - waise guys one question out of the league...(prati forgive me for breaking rules๐Ÿ˜†) but r u guys watching MB these days...i was bored seeing the dragging of mukund track but the maha epi was rockingg!! Viv was like on fire!!

sorry i didnt watch maddywala show. but yes i like vivan after all he is all my fev abhay...i heard that from many that everyone dont like this drag. but i think this is high point of show. its lead to madhu marry rk isnt it..  so its ok.. i said in rule general chit chat is allowed even you can said other things too.. and one time should be ingnored to but ansh should not be ignore at any cost.. the main point is ansh should have importance in ash at.. you fulfilled that requirement then you forgive for this too ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. see how smartly i included ansh here too.. ๐Ÿ˜†

rules about you can not discuss about other actors is made bcause you cant just only talk about them and forget ansh.. its should be ansh at right people. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
ritzy - I knoe...its becoming interesting...though AnSh keep me gripped 24X7...but I like MB just for Viv...hes really nice specially in such attitude type roles.Suits him perfectly.Waise I hated it that Viv and Sid are the only 2 actors of colors who didnt take part in nbtnnkk janamashtmi celebrations...there were actors from all shows...even jagiya but no Viv and Sid...๐Ÿ˜’ Edited by Malika - 11 years ago