Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Bukhad has to manage varna double halwa kaise payega?

CM toh halwa zaroor banayegi bcos she doesn't want to lose Shiv ! Anandi ka toh pata nahi. she really doesn't care as of now.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

Guyz..one more thing..i read the WU just now. In that it was written ki CM asks Irawati, ''does she not want a virgin bride for her son''..what the hell did CM meant by a virgin !!?? 😡 😡

Oh NOO she didnt say that...LOL😆😆 U reminded me of 2 states when the guy who comes to see ananya is like r u a virgin??and krish is like what did he want...desi ghee??🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OK - am off to watch epi then do job application... bye all

Chill out about Khidhad and CM...one is washable and the other's demeanor is alterable with time😃  Shiv is chhotimaa ka ladlaa...kitna khadoos tha, but now🤣
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ritika... Raas Leela 🤣🤣🤣
Dixie... As of now, Anandi will said to CM rakhlo apna ladla uthalo naaz nakhray... but on the otherhand CM's concern about her laadla is too right man... If she is a widow or something she knows how difficult this is for woman to forget her first man!!!
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

Oh NOO she didnt say that...LOL😆😆 U reminded me of 2 states when the guy who comes to see ananya is like r u a virgin??and krish is like what did he want...desi ghee??🤣

lol you remember what ananya replied to that guy ??! 😆 she said, ''if an exam of virginity will take place..i dont think im gonna top that '' 🤣 🤣

What did CM exactly meant by that !!? 😕
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi will enter house covered in keechad and probably yelling for dadisa and taisa. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Here everyone is waiting for her darshan and she will enter in daravna state 🤣 🤣 🤣
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
haan haan ras leela hi hui after all shiv ke kitne shirts kharab huye  🤣🤣

!!

CM ki baat chodo yaar thing Abt daddu and DS
nya_ansari thumbnail
Oh that's why they showed her in SBB in new dress with new makeup and jewellary... Yippeee My princess will shine
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
And  shiv dad ka suspense bar karrar rahega coz he wont be able to recognise her in kichad state  🤣

like FIL like DIL
nya_ansari thumbnail
Ritika... Kal Prati ko anay day us nay dadisa k expression k baad aik naya OS likh dayna hay dadi or daddu par🤣🤣🤣 Edited by nya_ansari - 11 years ago