Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dixie123

Jab woh accha kaam karta hai toh promotion nahi dete tum log usse !! Itna accha kaam kiya shaadi ke liye haan bolke even though he doesn't like her forced yes. Uska kya ?

ye sab cheaters hain dixie  !! 😆 leave it...shiv is a bechara and shaadi ke baad to pata nai kya hoga uska...🤣

yaar kal ke epi me when Shiv's mum fires questions at him about Anandi just look at his changing expressions ! god ! he is such a fine actor !! 👏
Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
sdk10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Piya: Haan, Shiv ki family  puri ki puri namoona hai. Unka koi bharosa nahi😆😆

Gotta go guys. Will catch you later. Keep AnShing😃
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Piya: Tum morcha sambhal kal tak. I will come tomorrow morning. Teek hai. Chodna nahi Shiv ka saath !

Ya.. Sid has done a fine job until now. Not sure how would emote in emotional scene though.

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@piya - I agree on that...he has improved so much!! Last night he was awesome...did u see him blush when his dad said "Dulhal wohi jo piya man bhaye" hayeee he looked adorable☺️

I am really waiting for the wedding now...and though i earlier wished AnSh to stay with the singhs but not any more.I want them to stay with the shekhar's.

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Dixie...yeah  ! im not gonna leave his side 😳

@mallika...hi 🤗
yeah i noticed his every expression. He has grown so much as an actor and maybe his fine acting is the result of his co actors. Everyone in BV is doing great job from Pratyush to Anup Soni...everyone is fab ! 👍🏼 Im relieved that the new actors which they have included as Shiv's family are also well known and awesum actors ! 👏 Their acting skills were on peak in the first epi only. I dont remember when the last time i laughed so much watching BV but lst night's epi was a full on treat ! 🤣🤣
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulations guys for the new AT!!..i am late as always 😛
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@mallika yes i noticed Shiv expression wen dad said dulha wohi so piya ko bhaaye aaye haaye SHivu toh pura blush blush !!!
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@piya  :  All actors of BV are wesome!! They r doing justice to the character!! Now the new actors r also awesome.. n characters... mindblowing... they r so natural and funny.

@mallika : yup.. i too noticed tht. He was blushing lyk a teenager.
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
prats ---many many happy  happy returns of the day"--- happy b'day dear pratyusha-------"anshian" milindroseEdited by milindrose - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😛if it happens 
papaji shows the camera pic of anandi🤗that she is anandi  when shiv shows photograph of anandi ,a coincidence than shiv rushes to hospital feeling some casualty with singh family and there he meetsanandi and gives water to nervous anandi and thus breaks her vrat 👏 thus teej gets a good end and all blush with his intensity of love