Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I think he was rationing laughter because he needs it for his family🤣🤣🤣  I am trying to figure out who is bigger namoona  - dad ya daddu.

On a serious note am very very curio whether Shivraj Shekhar tells his pagal parivaar that Anandijee is not that into him?!  They will b Shocked more about that then her marital status I bet  
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey yaa khushi here..lol

Naya AT ban v gaya..itne pages v chale gaye n khshi ka ek v post nehin..haw..feeling sooo sad..andNaya AT ban v gaya..itne pages v chale gaye n khushi ka ek v post nehin..haw..feeling sooo sad..and mera net n power cuts who alag baat…duh….

Congo guys…

So daddu ke ladle ne bol hi diya ki anandi en uska dil chura liya..rofl…

Ok now for new AT..i removed the line "hit the like button so that I can I add" coz of new rule….

@moneykangna  - u have to confirm 1st via pm that u want to be the part of AT.😊

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

I think he was rationing laughter because he needs it for his family🤣🤣🤣  I am trying to figure out who is bigger namoona  - dad ya daddu.

On a serious note am very very curio whether Shivraj Shekhar tells his pagal parivaar that Anandijee is not that into him?!  They will b Shocked more about that then her marital status I bet  

If he tells them that then i think i have figured out the reason of CM's silence. ðŸ¤” Even if he dont tell them i think CM will find out everything because she seems to me more sensible and quiet. It looks as if CM is very fond of Shiv and loves him even more than his mum. Maa is cool and sort of easy going type but maybe CM will have concerns for Shiv's happiness. Ofcourse she'll be worried whether Anandi will love him or not. Any mother would be worried and thats natural. But whatever shown in sbb, concludes that they are fine with Shiv's choice..not fine but actually loving his choice ðŸ˜³ but CM  looks a little worried and im sure she is thinking about her dear son Shiv's happiness. Nothing wrong with that. She'd be little concerned but wont become a hinderance in marriage or after marriage romance between AnSh ðŸ˜†
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

I think he was rationing laughter because he needs it for his family🤣🤣🤣 I am trying to figure out who is bigger namoona - dad ya daddu.

On a serious note am very very curio whether Shivraj Shekhar tells his pagal parivaar that Anandijee is not that into him?! They will b Shocked more about that then her marital status I bet

Def he is not going to tell them about her majbhoori.. Sara gham akele hi sahega !!!
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooo ðŸ˜³

Anjana yaar I don't think anyone other than Shiv will know about Anandi's majboori's and reluctance to the marriage...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Def he is not going to tell them about her majbhoori.. Sara gham akele hi sahega !!!

I think you mean - akele hi kahega🤣  Lifetime Halwai ke liye kuch bhi karega😛
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

He had to tell the bit about Anandi's mother last wish cos ofcourse they'll ask that how come they are ready for marriage so soon as Anandi's mother died 15 days back only. Then he had to tell that it was Anandi's mother's wish that Anandi's marriage with him should happen as soon as possible. He might not tell them Anandi doesn't loves him but im sure CM will smell that something is surely fishy and i think that's why she seems a little hooked up in that sbb gehna ceremony.🤔 Its just her concern for his laadla Shiv. Im sure she wont become a problem in or after marriage. She just have motherly concern for Shivu and that is natural i guess. ðŸ˜³
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why there is no Birthday thread for Pratyusha??? 
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm...areey i completely forgot that...ab toh late hogaye...n my net toh kabbadi king...!!

chalo yehin party karlo...
happy bday prats🥳
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Khusi -- ðŸ¤— *tight hug* ...I get irritated if my computer crashes...can't imagine power cut.  Welcome bak.

Dixie - check ur pm - fdbk required.  

Sou - kuch gham zindagi ne diya...aur kuch hum ne chunna...jo bhi ho hosla rahe bhuland!