Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Arrey.. So, is he going to get CM all jealous already even before she met Anandi by not praising her halwa ? He is not that stupid Anjie..  I am sure he is going to tell CM that Anandi makes the best halwa too... Give him some time.

His mom has not kept Teej and so he has no idea about this festival maybe. Who are his khabroos ? only DS.. If DS has decided to keep this away from her laadesar then there must be some reason varna she would have told him.
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Papa Shekhar should tell about anandijee's fast to shiv

he was there when anandi & guli were talking naa

Edited by -Destiny- - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Dixie - DS isn't his only kabroo... he gets along with Basant and Bhairon and him plotted the skype thing - not to mention Bhairon wants to adopt Shiv๐Ÿ˜ณ  Then there is BS who is always informed about what's happening here and there!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
-Destiny- thumbnail
  if  alok shekhar  tells shiv about the vrat my bets are tht shiv  will still be fevicol!!!!

am  positive  and  will take back my aata  statement๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Destiny- - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Dixie - DS isn't his only kabroo... he gets along with Basant and Bhairon and him plotted the skype thing - not to mention Bhairon wants to adopt Shiv๐Ÿ˜ณ  Then there is BS who is always informed about what's happening here and there!๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: Anjie I am still ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

B&B plotting with him for the Skype.. Really Anjie ? Did you see a different BV than we all saw ? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

About Bhairon adopting him,  he said he wished he had a son like that. He didn't say he wants to adopt him ! Zaroor you are watching a different BV than what is being shown on Colors !! ๐Ÿ˜†
Tum bhi na Anjie kaha se kaha lejathi ho baat ko ! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Destiny-

if  alok shekhar  tells shiv about the vrat my bets are tht shiv  will still be fevicol!!!!

am  positive  and  will take back my aata  statement๐Ÿ˜†

Haa.. Woh toh hai. If he comes to know then he will try and find out and help her break her fast.
-Destiny- thumbnail
anjieee  dixie  chalo me will go to bed kal janmashtmi hai  need to wake early
it's already 2 am๐Ÿ˜ฒ
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dixie - he 4 sure plotted with Bhairon about the skype... varna usse kya sapna aaya as to Sumitra's number, etc.

Haan how do you get son like "that" at this late stage unless u adopt๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Dixie - he 4 sure plotted with Bhairon about the skype... varna usse kya sapna aaya as to Sumitra's number, etc.

Haan how do you get son like "that" at this late stage unless u adopt๐Ÿ˜›

Teek hai.. But, that does not make Bharion his khabroo..

Itni boli ban mat... Tumhe pata hain what Bhairon meant by that. Aur waise bhi men can have kids at any age. Agar chahe toh ho saktha hai !! ๐Ÿ˜†
dixie123 thumbnail
I am so glad the CVs have shown Shiv's family as fun loving and nice. I remember some people on the forum were saying that there is some pain in Shiv's eyes ๐Ÿ˜ก and he has a bad past and were being negative about his past. As of now there is nothing negative about their family except for CM being a bit serious and she being a widow probably.  Hope they keep his family always positive and Anandi gets to enjoy her new in-laws !! ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago