Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

ye CM to mujhe Old Anandi lagti hain πŸ˜†

Haan.. Zombie jaise !! πŸ˜†
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Guys πŸ€— wow a new AT and woh bhi with the name I suggested πŸ˜³ isko bolte hain der aaye par durust aaye.. koi new Ansh news??? missed the 8 o clock episode gonna catch repeat telecast πŸ˜‰ teej ka vrat khatam hua kya??? was shiv there???
dixie123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Hello Guys πŸ€— wow a new AT and woh bhi with the name I suggested πŸ˜³ isko bolte hain der aaye par durust aaye.. koi new Ansh news??? missed the 8 o clock episode gonna catch repeat telecast πŸ˜‰ teej ka vrat khatam hua kya??? was shiv there???

Mujhe lagata hai Teej vrat toh next week hi khulegi. Kal bhi nahi kyunki kal Shiv ji toh itni badi baat kehne jaa rahe hai apni family se..
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Hello GuysπŸ€— wow a new AT and woh bhi with the name I suggested😳 isko bolte hain der aaye par durust aaye.. koi new Ansh news??? missed the 8 o clock episode gonna catch repeat telecastπŸ˜‰ teej ka vrat khatam hua kya??? was shiv there???

hi sou ! 😊 read the WU by payal di and im sure you will have a hearty laugh πŸ˜†
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shiv to Ghar pe maje Se halwa kha raha hai...he have no clue of Anandi fasting
Originally posted by: dixie123

Mujhe lagata hai Teej vrat toh next week hi khulegi. Kal bhi nahi kyunki kal Shiv ji toh itni badi baat kehne jaa rahe hai apni family se..

Oh so what they showed in yesterday's precap woh abhi poora nahin hua kya??? waise its a very important issue so maybe it'll take time.. chalo 15th august ko shaadi na sahi sagaayi toh ho hi jayegi mere AnSh ki πŸ˜
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

</div>
<div>

nai yaar i think kal khul jaegi but all the talks will happen on next week tue only. ..they all will go to meet anandi on next week tuesday cos usse pehle shivu ke dad vo video bhi toh dikhaene πŸ˜†
dixie123 thumbnail
Don't think Shiv will break her fast or anything. Maybe they made Anandi go out of the haveli only to make her meet Shiv's dad so that gets impressed with her blasting !
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello, I am usually a silent observer on the Forum, but couldn't resist this one... Do you think CM is a divorcee too and that's why she lives with them and is so like Anandi?
Originally posted by: piya_anshian

hi sou ! 😊 read the WU by payal di and im sure you will have a hearty laugh πŸ˜†

Hey Piya πŸ€—  I'll do that 😳 waise I am sooo happy that Shiv's family is filled with positivity πŸ˜ƒ mast maula log hain.. Shiv ki Sherni raaj karegi uss ghar pe aur un logon ke dilon pe