Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 30

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
^^^ Is that for me or for Nandu?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FORUM BIRTHDAY THREAD CONTEST (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

^^^ Is that for me or for Nandu?

The 'you need not do siggies' part is definitely not for you. That part was for Nandini becaise she says she's busy with new job and hasn't yet displayed her siggie making talent / interest before us.

The next part was for everyone.But i am really really sorry...I am sooo busy today, so can't concentrate on this activity...I am on leave next week, so have some targets to meet.

See we have 3 threads to make. if anyone wants to make a thread for Vivek/Freddie/ T, they are welcome to. But main focus has to be on trio. I request the following people to take charge of each thread and identify their other team mates/who are going to post onthe thread etc.

Satam sir thread: Nandini and Bhavana

Aditya sir thread : Demonstar and Debasree

Daya sir thread : DreamyDeepz and Khota Sikka Sri (I had PMed people from the Daya FC and got no responses...I request Dreamy Deepika and Sri to get i touch with Purnima and find out who's doing what, so that there are no hard feelings)

Other volunteers who will contribute are Visrom (don't know what), Shagnika (siggies, VM,s poems everything), Pinkz, Namratha, Mallika...(Sorry if I have missed out anyone else...it's unintentional...everyone is welcome)

Organisers please pick your team and give orders.

Everyone can contribute to any thread and there shouldn't be any unhealthy rivalry.

Those who contribute should realise that only 4 people's names will appear on the main thread and shouldn't feel bad/start sukling.

It's all for fun and your efforts will be truly appreciated on our forum. If any organiser/volunteer has any complaints with the team distribution, please let me know.

Edited by visrom - 10 August 2012 at 8:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarKhotaSikaShreyaDaydreamingDreamyDeepz28mallikaBaluShagnikaNamratha.debasree04

Namratha.

IF-Rockerz

Namratha.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM Vis di.. I'll be happy to contribute in any form..Smile

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

The 'you need not do siggies' part is definitely not for you. Tongue That part was for Nandini becaise she says she's busy with new job and hasn't yet displayed her siggie making talent / interest before us.

Daya sir thread : DreamyDeepz and Khota Sikka Sri (I had PMed people from the Daya FC and got no responses...I request Dreamy Deepika and Sri to get i touch with Purnima and find out who's doing what, so that there are no hard feelings)

I would definitely be suprised if you told me not to make siggies. I'll make some siggies for all 3 birthday threads and send them over to the organizers this weekend and next.TongueWink

I'm good with that. I'll contact Purnima di and find out what she's doing.

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Thanx Visrom...Smile

Sri...u cant make siggies for 3 threads...i think this is the rule there...or am i wrong ?? Confused

Namratha.

IF-Rockerz

Namratha.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
@Vis di did you PM Monika di? She's quite active in Daya sir FC...

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Thanx Visrom...Smile

Sri...u cant make siggies for 3 threads...i think this is the rule there...or am i wrong ?? Confused

Sree I can contribute to all 3 even though there can only be 4 main organizers of each.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

I don't think that rule is there...I haven't read it properly. I think you can get others to make siggies but only 4 people can create the thread.

Edited by visrom - 10 August 2012 at 7:21am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top