India-Forums

CID
CID

FORUM BIRTHDAY THREAD CONTEST (Page 10)

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
As we know, We CIDians are planning to open 3 threads - one for Satam sir, one for Aditya sir and one for Daya sir. 

Now, to succeed in this endeavor that we have taken up, we need your help and support. We needTEXT MESSAGES (not avis, siggies or VMs) from each one of you, messages for our beloved TRIO for their b'day threads. It should NOT be more than 3-4 lines. You can otherwise send poems on your behalf, of NOT more than 10 lines. SEND THEM TO ME (Shagnika) or Debashree di ( debasree04 ) before the 19th August, 2012. 

Please keep in mind that the messages or poems are for the actors - Shivaji Satam, Aditya Srivastav and Dayanand Shetty and NOT the characters that they play in the show. Also, try to write something more than Just A "Happy Birthday" ! LOL There MUST be three messages/poems, one for each of the actor, NOT a common message of poem for them or just a message for one actor ! Please remember , we are making 3 threads, so we gotto have 3 sets of messages/poems. 

Each of us here are loyal fans of the show and the actors. We are all here because of them. I would expect a reply from everyone. No excuses please. This isn't  going to take more than few minutes I am sure. And I believe each one of us here can do this much for our loved TRIO. Big smile

Thanks in advance Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy1Athenesubha.DreamyDeepz28debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot Shagnika Hug
Hope we get good response Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hopefully we'll get a good response Shagnika. Purnima di has posted on Daya sir's FC and I've let them know that we're organizing it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamyDeepz28Shagnika

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha.

I can try making avi or creations.But I can't make a VM as I am busy in studies..I'll try my best to help all!!Big smile

Regarding the avi,I have never ever made an "avi"LOL
So I'll search for some avi maker software now.These 'avi' are gif images.So there's need of software that converts video clip to gif image.Right?
Can anyone recommend a good gif maker software??
What should be the dimensions of avi??
and where the creations and avi have to be posted??In this thread??

I've attempted making avi recently. Tongue

There are some softwares available that convert videos into an animated gif in no time. You just need to enter the duration and dimension.

I use Adobe photoshop and imageready to make them. To make an avi using these two softwares, you need to take continuous snapshots from the video clip. Some tutorials are available in the Avatar and signature shop forum and you can search them through Google even.

There are some online video to gif converters as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha.

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
The thread seems to be silent since sometime. No responses?? I hope everyone has started working on this already. 
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Ok .. I've made a general plan for Satam sir thread and now awaiting responses ..

The 1st regarding messages ..
The messaages have no theme .. they are generalised birthday wishes. Immagine your birthday wishes are going to reach Satam Sir .. so go ahead start sending.

Regarding Poems IFians .. look when it comes. To Satam sir .. we'd want to make sure we cover the personality and. The person .. his characters and his versatality.
I won't restrict you all much so that everyone can write a small piece atleast ..
Poems can be about Satam sir the humble person with a genuine smile ..
Can be about Shivaji Satam the multi faceted actor .. where you can covver the various works he's done ..

Satam Sir as ACP Pradyuman the no nonsense cop and pperfect leader now here in this theme without just sticking to 'acp pradyuman' i'd want you all telling also about SATAM SIR AS ACP and why he's perfect for it.

If you all have any other themes to write about please do tell me .. if it seems fine then we'd love to have it put up.

Coming to vms .. no restrcitive themes .. rememeber we've to highlight the ppersonality and the person. Whichever theme you chose please give me a PM telling about it maybe I can suggest something at the same time make sure we don't have too many VMs about the same theme.

If there's anything else anyone wants to suggest for all our 3 artists please do share we are all open to new idea and experimentation.

I'll come up with the unique section idea soon.

Please participate ppeople .. it's for our trio .. we have to prove that this show that's been on for. 15 years is strong enough to give contest to the new ones.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy1subha.Shagnikadebasree04

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
hey Shruti,thanks for all the infoBig smile
I did search yesterday for gif maker softwares,guidelines for making an avi and there were ample search results.As of now,making a simple avi seems to be a quick & easy thing.
I will start making the avi todaySmile.The avi would be a simple one,as its for the first time I am making an aviEmbarrassed

If its to be posted in this thread,I'll post the avi after making it and then the organizers can decide if its good enough to be added to the thread or notLOL.

so now only one question's left unanswered:-
Originally posted by subha.

where the creations and avi have to be posted??In this thread??

organizers or anyone having info about about it please do tell where the creations have to be posted.
DreamyDeepz28 IF-Dazzler
DreamyDeepz28
DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I have a question is this trio B'day going to come on a single thread ?I mean are the 3 threads gonna be posted simultaneously by 1 common person or seperately??

Edited by DreamyDeepz28 - 12 August 2012 at 8:13am

Go to top