FORUM BIRTHDAY THREAD CONTEST - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
Can someone write some jingles ? Please ?? I have just 4 of them. I can't make a thread with such less contribution. .. 2 VMs .. and 4 jingles :((

and btw can someone help me out with posting the stuff ?? I need someone helping me out please.
Edited by Bhavanab - 11 years ago
what help do u need to post tell...

Originally posted by Bhavanab

Can someone write some jingles ? Please ?? I have just 4 of them. I can't make a thread with such less contribution. .. 2 VMs .. and 4 jingles :((

and btw can someone help me out with posting the stuff ?? I need someone helping me out please.
I'll need help. While opening the thread for Satam sir with someone preparing the. Post for me. As right now it's only me hndling the thread. If Ika comes around the time I'll be opening I'll ask her else will surely take your help :)
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Whatever hepl you need Bhav you can tell me if you wish๐Ÿ˜Š

I thought we had agreed on that, ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago

Bhav...I can help you tomm. Right now I am not at home, not with comp.
So sorry bhavna...i cant write jingles...

Do u need pics of Satam sir from various movies like jis desh mein ganga behti hein...kurushetra...vaastav...etc etc...i can email u that...
@Nanda and Vis thanks guys. ..
Nanda will you be online around 11 something today ?? I'll be posting around tht time .. if not I'll pm you the mjingles .. can you make an attractive post and post it ..??
Bhavana my comp is now in working order and I have finished all promised work for others. I am free now. 
I can write for you. what do you need?
editedEdited by Bhavanab - 11 years ago
Bhav I can't really write jingles. I would help if I could, but my net is not really up to speed.