Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Not so good 😔...though Shagnika can better say this... Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
it's not that great for Daya sir's thread either.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We stay a long time here & do chats with friends...it means we have some free time...so please utilize it to write some lines for trio separately...if all of us cant send this text messages then i am sorry to say but we have no right to call us ardent fan of them...please its a request to all of you...please send something...everyone can send it...it needs not be a creator...

sorry if i m very harsh...i just want our trio thread will be among the best one & for this we need your help...
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just received 4-5 in total for Trio !! This is upsetting... A message for Trio, is that a  big deal?? We see people on the GD thread all day.. but not many of the active members have sent in the messages yet . ðŸ˜’
Minionite thumbnail
Shagnika I'm just ready to slap myself because I just realized that I forgot to send you my message for Abhijeet sir and Satam sir.  I'll do that as soon as I get home today.
Shagnika thumbnail
😆 Since I was collecting the messages, I forgot about myself too ! Will write some messages for them now ðŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
So I'm not alone. We (the organizers) forgot to send messages ourselves. 😆 Shagnika your message goes to Deepz for Abhijeet sir. 😉
Shagnika thumbnail
Yeah None of the organizers have sent their messages yet. Quite obvious ðŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Message for organizers:

Send in your messages to each of the other organizers asap so at least we don't feel that our threads aren't doing well. 😆
Minionite thumbnail
Who do I send the message for Satam sir to?