Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
No...you don't need to create siggies or VMs...just do the managing part. Will decide on everyone's roles and responsibilities when I am free...
Minionite thumbnail
^^^ Is that for me or for Nandu?
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

^^^ Is that for me or for Nandu?

The 'you need not do siggies' part is definitely not for you. That part was for Nandini becaise she says she's busy with new job and hasn't yet displayed her siggie making talent / interest before us.

The next part was for everyone.But i am really really sorry...I am sooo busy today, so can't concentrate on this activity...I am on leave next week, so have some targets to meet.

See we have 3 threads to make. if anyone wants to make a thread for Vivek/Freddie/ T, they are welcome to. But main focus has to be on trio. I request the following people to take charge of each thread and identify their other team mates/who are going to post onthe thread etc.

Satam sir thread: Nandini and Bhavana

Aditya sir thread : Demonstar and Debasree

Daya sir thread : DreamyDeepz and Khota Sikka Sri (I had PMed people from the Daya FC and got no responses...I request Dreamy Deepika and Sri to get i touch with Purnima and find out who's doing what, so that there are no hard feelings)

Other volunteers who will contribute are Visrom (don't know what), Shagnika (siggies, VM,s poems everything), Pinkz, Namratha, Mallika...(Sorry if I have missed out anyone else...it's unintentional...everyone is welcome)

Organisers please pick your team and give orders.

Everyone can contribute to any thread and there shouldn't be any unhealthy rivalry.

Those who contribute should realise that only 4 people's names will appear on the main thread and shouldn't feel bad/start sukling.

It's all for fun and your efforts will be truly appreciated on our forum. If any organiser/volunteer has any complaints with the team distribution, please let me know.

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM Vis di.. I'll be happy to contribute in any form..😊
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

The 'you need not do siggies' part is definitely not for you. 😛 That part was for Nandini becaise she says she's busy with new job and hasn't yet displayed her siggie making talent / interest before us.

Daya sir thread : DreamyDeepz and Khota Sikka Sri (I had PMed people from the Daya FC and got no responses...I request Dreamy Deepika and Sri to get i touch with Purnima and find out who's doing what, so that there are no hard feelings)

I would definitely be suprised if you told me not to make siggies. I'll make some siggies for all 3 birthday threads and send them over to the organizers this weekend and next.😛😉

I'm good with that. I'll contact Purnima di and find out what she's doing.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx Visrom...😊

Sri...u cant make siggies for 3 threads...i think this is the rule there...or am i wrong ?? 😕
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Vis di did you PM Monika di? She's quite active in Daya sir FC...
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

Thanx Visrom...😊

Sri...u cant make siggies for 3 threads...i think this is the rule there...or am i wrong ?? 😕

Sree I can contribute to all 3 even though there can only be 4 main organizers of each.
visrom thumbnail

I don't think that rule is there...I haven't read it properly. I think you can get others to make siggies but only 4 people can create the thread.
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just read it carefully :

-Each team can have a maximum of 4 members.
-You cannot work in more than one team.
-You can take help from ONE siggy maker, but make sure that person is not participating in any other team.
-You can make siggies and logos yourselves.
-The siggies can have your copyrights on them.
-You can PM me if you want to add music to your thread, in case you don't have a converter.
-You are not restricted to a single post! You can utilize the entire first page too, if you want!