Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* KRAZZYYY GURMEETIANS 17 *!! (Page 121)

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by burningdesire88

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by burningdesire88

hello kkon kon online hai is waqt or kya  topic chal reha hai 
Hey I am Anu btw Ana dii, Veena dii, Ammu, and nisha here and u jhehehe and we r just talking random lolll

Hi Anu 

i Think yahan sab D hain so can i call U DLOL
Whats ur Age i am 23 Embarrassed
hehehe m 21 so i will call u diiWink btw whats ur name sorry dont know ur nameEmbarrassed

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 31 July 2007
Posts: 22318

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by Chanthini

hai!!!! any one here?
Yeah Veena dii, Ammu, me , Ana and one more but i dont know her nameEmbarrassed

Talking about me LOL Mera Nam Fatima dureshahwar hai Short m Fatima keh sakti ho 
Yah Dure what ever u like ur choice Wink
VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 33286

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Galsss me leaving now

will see u all later

@Bye Bye GalsssHug
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by burningdesire88

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by Chanthini

hai!!!! any one here?
Yeah Veena dii, Ammu, me , Ana and one more but i dont know her nameEmbarrassed

Talking about me LOL Mera Nam Fatima dureshahwar hai Short m Fatima keh sakti ho 
Yah Dure what ever u like ur choice Wink
Yupp dii was talking abt uEmbarrassed anyways nice meeting u Fatima i have seen u in the games of member lounge hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 17735

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Ich liebe dichLOL

bubye ka...Big smile


Edited by AmeTz - 10 August 2012 at 8:13am
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Galsss me leaving now

will see u all later

@Bye Bye GalsssHug
Bubyeee dii tc GudniteHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 31 July 2007
Posts: 22318

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by burningdesire88

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by burningdesire88

hello kkon kon online hai is waqt or kya  topic chal reha hai 
Hey I am Anu btw Ana dii, Veena dii, Ammu, and nisha here and u jhehehe and we r just talking random lolll

Hi Anu 

i Think yahan sab D hain so can i call U DLOL
Whats ur Age i am 23 Embarrassed
hehehe m 21 so i will call u diiWink btw whats ur name sorry dont know ur nameEmbarrassed

Name to yar maine bata hi diya apna LOL
So when ur bday come And u 4rm where Wink




JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by burningdesire88

Name to yar maine bata hi diya apna LOL
So when ur bday come And u 4rm where Wink




HEHE yeah just saw that post Fatima dii anyways my bday comes on may 10th and m from india but in USA how abt u. BTW so cuteee cat's emoticion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index