Phir Subah Hogi

why .. they break them why ?

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

I was promoting this show since the begining but now i feel sad and i feel why im promoting it they ruined every thing they break SUGVI and now intrested in making adi sugni pair..

I realy feel sad for this pair and feel like why should I promote a show that even doesnt care what we all want ..
they will make adi sugni even if 80% people are not liking them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carljung thumbnail
i m also singing the same song why m i still watching if all they had to show was sugvi breakup and then show adi sugni jodi this was the that was showing somethng new nw it will turn same way as all others have turned. 😭
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I believe tht sugvi will reunite again

I dont wanna see adi sugni love angle
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
If the CVs wanted to show a frustrated middle aged man trying to seduce a young BEDNI GIRL BY SHOWING HER DREAMS and then breaking them to get a younger man fall in love with her then the way they produced and edited the story gave  very wrong impression to the viewers  Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ronshaan

I was promoting this show since the begining but now i feel sad and i feel why im promoting it they ruined every thing they break SUGVI and now intrested in making adi sugni pair..

I realy feel sad for this pair and feel like why should I promote a show that even doesnt care what we all want ..
they will make adi sugni even if 80% people are not liking them

I encouraged my sister and friend to watch it. They LOVED the Sugni-Vikram jodi - they wanted them together and were overjoyed when it was TVS...the chemistry was awesome. Even though Anuj was hot, that alone did not create the "magic" on screen. TVS was simply a well written character - the kind of guy we dream off in life..Now they are disappointed and while they have not watched it in a couple of weeks, when I told my sister that Sugni and Reva are friends, my sister said, this show is not even worth watching anymore. If TVS was supposed to be the bad guy, why did they even bother to make us like him in the first place? It makes ZERO sense. My sister' s friend does not care for the new Aditya...she found me unattractive, his voice was weak and he did not have the screen presence as Anuj.  She was very disappointed. She also liked Amrita and thought they made a lovely couple.
Laila2009 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stephhh

I believe tht sugvi will reunite again

I dont wanna see adi sugni love angle

Stephh, keep dreaming. Hoping and praying. I love your optimism but I don't want you to get hurt hoping for something that just ain't going to happen. 🤗
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Stepph I  will join you on the optimictic train!!!!...All good love stories have some kind of turbalance in it..and this is  Sugvi turbalance, but I am hoping they will find there way into each others hearts again!!!

Laila2009 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vinnie79

Stepph I  will join you on the optimictic train!!!!...All good love stories have some kind of turbalance in it..and this is  Sugvi turbalance, but I am hoping they will find there way into each others hearts again!!!

Depends if Sugni-Vikram are a love story that the writers want to promote?
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well I too want sugivi back or atleast some way they come together ..but how ...reva is there( she wont be dying and there is concept of divorce also). let see we can only hope .