Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Gosh everything is perfect from start to finish!
Wow those Disney avis are just too frikking adorable & I love the colouring you used<3
Loving the diff styles you used & that brown colour on the KK one is fabboo!πŸ‘ the colours & blending in the Amna-Rak one is stunning love the soft blending<3 the Amrita sig came out gawjuss havnt seen a sig of her in so long absolutely amazing =) adore the style you used on the SRk sig,loved everything sano! keep it up<3 :) x
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

beautifulll...❀️ it
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Sanooo Loved Amna-Raqesh one..ufff its way tooo beautifull...vil use it soonishhh...thnx for making a sig of em !!!
Srk and Amrita onex are gorgeous !!!
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

^ USING πŸ˜³

what are you made of? making so ridiculously beautiful avis <3 How I love her ❀️ Cute cute cute!!

AR sigg was damn beautiful, specially the colouring <3 Honge Juda na Hum, I guess is the show's name πŸ˜†

SRK sigg ❀️ and the KSG-Anita one <33 

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
damn beautiful update sano :) .. for me the disney avis r the best :) .. and thanks soo much for makin my suggestion :) .. totally love the KK one :) .. and gosh amrita one is soo pretty.. i just miss her :/.. and the KSGANITA siggies r just soo damn beautiful.. totally love this captions :) 

suuuperb update 
Ritushree_Nadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
karnika,SRK,amrita nd TMLS siggies r mindblowing sano
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
thank you sooo much people for the lovely comments you post everytime i doupdate.. Means hell out for me.. thanksss soo much..

As you all know how freak i''m for disney cartoons/movies, they are better than any show coming on tv nowadays.. 🀣 i still dpn't find any logic n tv shows whereas i love cartoon world, it's soo dreamy! I can rant about disney whole day but it will not sound good and people will think i'm acting childish lmao.. so ishould shut my mouthπŸ˜†
Edited by Sano88 - 11 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome work >33 
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my! Disney stuff is asahljkldfjdjk πŸ˜³ I just simply love 'em all. So cute and adorable good to see something different. 

I heart RA siggy, its epic. <33

SRK-Amrita one's are fab, beautifully done.

Anita-Karan one's are gorgeous, i had also made one on them though haven't seen a sole episode of TMLS but your stuff is wondrous. Now intending to watch the show atlast. πŸ˜† Well, dunno why. =D

As always, you're a rockstar. πŸ₯³
Edited by PinkCinderella - 11 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Amazing update Sano. Loved the Disney avis, gorgeous. I should show those Tinkerbell ones to my little sister, she absolutely loves Tinkerbell, hehe she gets so happy just seeing some pics. Awesome update though :)