Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Waheyy 26 huhh!! mubarak hoo another dukaan finished marn ur on ur way to 30 soon whoop!<3 you deserve all this cuz ur creations are so damn amazing & everything of ur'z just leaves me in awe<3 they leave me speechless that whatever words i say to describe ur work its always less😳 aaah once you reach 27 it'll be full 10 shops i've been with you :P ahaa i remember first commenting in december & now look at how many shops i've commented in so less months ;D love ur creations soo much<3 keep rocking sanoo =) banner is too gawjuss I love the simplicity of ur banners it totally reflects your personality of how simple you are :) <3   your last update on ur shop was brilliant! Eeeks ur avis are just the best,nobody can beat em cuz you're an expert in em now :D loved the blending on the arhi sig but the deepika one has to be the BEST! i love the sig style & the colouring is stunning!<3 Loved the update :) sorry i dont do my essays its just i'm so tired i dont havethe energy to type much :L if you have time could you make something from these DD pics?😳 i knww you'll make something stupendous thats y i asked you =D lovee youu x x

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.257502364352348.40929.102278636541389&type=1
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
26? How do you do it Sano? I couldn't even finish my first shop in 2 months!

but keeping all my woes aside, Congrats on the 26th gallery! You truly deserve many more shops in future! Keep up the great work!

You are one my inspirations <3
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A big congrats Sano for 26th gallery. πŸ₯³ Soon, you'll be reaching to 30th and your shops are just like a rocket , moves on and on. Love everything you made. πŸ€—
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Sano ... :D 
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations πŸ€—
Ritushree_Nadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congo on ur new gallery sano
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on your new gallery! 
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
UFF ! You did it again and I didn't even realize. Time flies  πŸ˜† So congrats <3 may you open many more shops <3 (:
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
caongoo for your new gallery sanoooπŸ€—...its 26 wowww...*puts kala tika on it*..many many congrtulationsss dearπŸ€—πŸ€—

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the 26th Gallery, Sano!! πŸ˜ƒ

Loved your last update on the previous gallery 😍