Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hugs makes the difference !!

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Hugs makes the difference !!Smile

SmileYesterday's episode makes a lot of symbolism for further tracks.I m just comparing the hugs between them.
  Arnav n khushi's hugs makes the difference..Till now we don't saw this transformation of hugs but yesterday hus it means a lot to arshi.loving this current track..Arnav singh raizada  a man suffered a lot of pains who doesnot believe in love n relationship .For the first time he was breaking down remembering his dreadful n fateful past !! His completely masked with a few shades .BUt he loved his di who comes all away across his life.He never believes in love but one day he falls in wiht innocent n selfless girl  Khushi.Once she entered into his life n she slowly removes his mask,He can't share his feelings to anybody n he can't even share his personal feelings to his di too.But for the first time he breakdown n opened his fateful way of loosing his mom to his wife..khushi.Yes..arnav breaks down infront of khushi Khushi knows that something is bothering abt his mind.Arnav is restricted to share it with her.Khushi tries a lot by doing funny acts.Atlast he blurted out that his mom committed suicide at when im 14.Lots if pains n tears in his eyes.First time he break down infront of khushi.Even khuhsi knows that it was how painful to lose ur parents at young age.So..she cannot console him in any other way so she just come n hugs him.Beocz this hug says that i m the one who is always b with u.i can make u calm down by this..Parents r the precious things in the world.i can't console u in any word so i m huging u arnavji"..She cries..

Loved their transformation of relationship..Their relationship now a days wer something special to me.They had so many hugs by this hugs was very special.

Khushi hold arnav's hands ..This reveals that i m the person who ll b always with u in a tough situation..just  how now i m holding u..I hope so after past relavation may b huge blow b/w the beautiful love which was blooming right now

Cry pain in his eyes can b erased n eased by her hug..Cry

Anjali n Khushi's hug !!Smile

Here anjali after a longtime she comes out from his hubby's fiasco.I m wondering how this girl khushi was so pleasing to her n maintaining both arnav n anjali in a equal way.very pleasing to watch khushi hugging anjali.Whether anjali was true or not to khushi..i don't know from khushi it was soulhearted hug.It says that she ll b always wiht her side.While arnav watching this..he was very happy to see that his most lovable ones.Three of them in a same phase of life.Smile

just share  ur views my dear friends !!Smile

Edited by archanakamaraj - 09 August 2012 at 5:39am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28aveenaNikky.divinanu1ligidhachandramcsuganya91brightstarsweetparneetiaskamanredheartprinks75reianastar1315sunithavarmaCrazySaRunianMissPunjabidarshi28Meena1428GirijaMmaliMyPrinceBarundeeptha93AtyayDormayogifalupkpkpkpinkrose17Anshi7DesiGirlsRockxxMahi_Buttsami99cagirlManisha.priyankaaSaraJLnirbasitoBonhi_ipkkndjoe_arhisslmay11saddafmahmoodilike_tvmamathasridharcrackerszonefalcon.starParamjitlovelystarlazylad8-FauZi-Rimsha-sizzlesgunayaarfareepinki_sanyalhemakalainehusashhhsanny-beautifulZarahatkemelihoneyeyesonmesamanthanastar_fan1Ni1234_Dazzling_afsuu1yyy2krish3caskerAmti4usrijaaa127JUHI.HI--BSI-FaNaTic--shonagudiaSidda8AR_EternalLove..Divya..deeswarnaArshig8noclapspleasechotte097adithyanJyo.Arshi.IPKragvir.fanOmNaMaSteOmsiva2901ChitraFpinky89pieryroseshonasandyArshi.Sugi.IPKNestleToulouseFazila~tash10

--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Lovely post Archu 
Come to cc when free Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Wow Archu, I loved your analysis on the hugs!!! So beautifully said!!Embarrassed

Yesterday's hug between Arnav and Khushi was a mix of a myriad of emotions showing love, support and understanding!!! Arnav knows that he has a shoulder to cry over whenever he needs it and it was so beautifully portrayed!!! This only shows the long way they have travelled...a beautiful journey!!!

I even liked Khushi's and Anjali's hug which evoked a sense of reassurance that Khushi wanted to convey to Anjali, knowing their terribly painful past!!! And Arnav witnessing it was the best part, imparting him with a sense of peace in his own world!!!

Hugs to you for this post!!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonhi_ipkkndeyesonmecocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tash10]Wow Archu, I loved your analysis on the hugs!!! So beautifully said!!Embarrassed

Yesterday's hug between Arnav and Khushi was a mix of a myriad of emotions showing love, support and understanding!!! Arnav knows that he has a shoulder to cry over whenever he needs it and it was so beautifully portrayed!!! This only shows the long way they have travelled...a beautiful journey!!!

I even liked Khushi's and Anjali's hug which evoked a sense of reassurance that Khushi wanted to convey to Anjali, knowing their terribly painful past!!! And Arnav witnessing it was the best part, imparting him with a sense of peace in his own world!!!

Hugs to you for this post!!!Hug

Thanks a lot to my dear tashuHug
Yes..it pricks me a lot..yesterdayCry
so i thought of sharing with u my u dearsHug

tash10

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
]Lovely post Archu 
Come to cc when free Wink

Thanks a lot my dear rosy !!Hug
i missed u a lotCry
thank u hugs !!Hug

--BSI-FaNaTic--

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Wow Archu lovely analysis!!Hug
Missing Shree a lot!!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BSI-FaNaTic--cocoatree

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Omg awesome post archu Clap Clap Clap

cocoatree

parneeti Groupbie
parneeti
parneeti

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
thank you for the post.
yes this hug was really special. its a symbol of true love. we can share our worries with our loved ones only. n arnav not even does this in the past. but today, he shared it with kushi n assured kushi that she is not just his love but his life n soul n u cannot hide anything from your own soul.

i appreciate ur postClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Divya..cocoatree

Go to top