Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Stop It Guys - Edited (Page 6)

-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i m a huge dd fan but also dvd i hav never bashed vd
now i m huge dvd fan
we will only get success when we will be dvd fan i hav to stop becz i dont want 2 guive lect again

Edited by drashti4ever - 09 August 2012 at 10:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

I has join the forum to support rishbala, the show concept, and anti hero, grey shade characetr of RK , and simple loving girl MB character made me came here. I was part of some other forum waha par bhi yehe dukh bhare datan thi everyday constant fights over characetrs and actors, tht is y I left tht forum par yaha bhi waheCry. I totally agree with u lets came out of this fight bfore it bacme more ugly

hey don't be sad aise chote mote tention hote rehte hai zindagi mien kabhi dard se bhagna nahin chahiye you should face them
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Thats why i am less active here, i seriously cannot be asked to indulge in baseless fights! If people are daft enough to think one actor can pull off the entire show, then they clearly are in lalala land! Both VD and DD are needed to bring those characters alive! Simple!...

Great post, but haters aint going to be changing their ways, and you'll see them petioning when the show goes down the drain! Sleepy 

think positive (well thats I am saying wo ho life mien pehle bar kisi ko main kah rahi well you don't know that is different story I am negative thinker more than positive but see aj positive soch rahi hoon) aisa kuch nahin hoga jaise serial aur badegi hum sab ko ek dusre ki adat ho hi jayegi we will be obsessed and hey you can be active yahan pe khafi dusre post bhi bante hai and you can state your view there so be active and have fun do post and discuss serials as there are many post as such here
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
thanks to all for commenting and liking

lamboonavar

zulyian Goldie
zulyian
zulyian

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
drashti dhami and  vivian dsena are very sweet honest  and friendly and we should always follow them so friends keep smiling and stop fighting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboonavarsilent.desire

lamboonavar Senior Member
lamboonavar
lamboonavar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
much needed post I AM A DIEHARD FAN OF DD BUT WHEN  MBEIEJ STARTED I BECAME VD  FAN TOO FIRST I WAS IN DOUT OF VD ACTING I MEAN BEFORE HE PLAYED VAMPI NA SOOO BUT I FOUND  I HAD SOOO MUCT GALATFAMY REGARDING VIVI AFTER WATCHING HIS  FANTASTIC RK ROLE  NOW I AM BIG  FAN OF DVD I MEAN RISHBALA  THERE IS NO SINGLE DOUBT IN ME THAT THIS COUPLE  CREATE AN HISTORY IN TELLYWOOD  I AM ENJOYING SOOO MUCH THERE ACTING AND I LOVE THEM
PROUD TO BE AN DVD FAN  IN TURN RISHBALA FAN PLS WE  R LIKE IN SAME BOAT WHETHER IT'S A NAME OF VD OR DD BUT  NOW ONWORDS OUR LOVE SHOULD BE EQAL FOR BOTH AKHIR  SHADI HOGI TO LADAKEWAALE LADAKIWALE KA KHEL BAS KAL THAK HI KHELNA KAL SE HUM FANS EK HI HAI  WE R A FAMILY MEMBERS OF MEIEJ MEMBERS RIGHT YAARO

silent.desire

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Agree

silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamboonavar

much needed post I AM A DIEHARD FAN OF DD BUT WHEN  MBEIEJ STARTED I BECAME VD  FAN TOO FIRST I WAS IN DOUT OF VD ACTING I MEAN BEFORE HE PLAYED VAMPI NA SOOO BUT I FOUND  I HAD SOOO MUCT GALATFAMY REGARDING VIVI AFTER WATCHING HIS  FANTASTIC RK ROLE  NOW I AM BIG  FAN OF DVD I MEAN RISHBALA  THERE IS NO SINGLE DOUBT IN ME THAT THIS COUPLE  CREATE AN HISTORY IN TELLYWOOD  I AM ENJOYING SOOO MUCH THERE ACTING AND I LOVE THEM
PROUD TO BE AN DVD FAN  IN TURN RISHBALA FAN PLS WE  R LIKE IN SAME BOAT WHETHER IT'S A NAME OF VD OR DD BUT  NOW ONWORDS OUR LOVE SHOULD BE EQAL FOR BOTH AKHIR  SHADI HOGI TO LADAKEWAALE LADAKIWALE KA KHEL BAS KAL THAK HI KHELNA KAL SE HUM FANS EK HI HAI  WE R A FAMILY MEMBERS OF MEIEJ MEMBERS RIGHT YAARO

Ya ausumn written thanks Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index