Rishbala will surly rock together n fans of this forum too . Fingers cross

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Do you think suddenly we will become all DVD/Rishbala fan Shocked ROFL ROFL ROFL We will always love one more than the other one... till Rishbala and DVD create magic to everyone's heart Confused And people here think that only DD fans has accepted DVD... but they also admitted that they haven't accepted DVD but they were tolerating VD LOL  Toh kya fayda aise DVD/Rishbala fan banne ka ? Confused
Only future can save us and this forum ROFL 
And from my side I like Rishbala scenes but I don't love Rishbala yet because we hardly saw them together so how can I be a Rishbala or DVD fan Stern Smile I can be VD fan or DD fan only because I know them... I have always loved VD and I was used to love DD...

Sorry don't take my comment as a negative reply... just my POV... I didn't bash anyone Smile

common I respect your POV too and loved that i made you laugh atleast wo dhi itna saara, and you didn't said anything negative you said you like rishbala and i told in post (let be DVD or Rishbala fans) so why i will take this neggative aur hum dono ek dusre ke post mien post bhi kar chuke hai pehle and like bhi kar chuke hai so we are friends so hey no need to say sorry kyunki dosti ka wasool hota hai no sorry and thank you in friendship ya thodi filmy ho gayi hoon but anyways wish luck to Rishbala okkk

Coeur2PsychoFMS

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Though I am a DD fan from the first day, I have been trying to get along with VD fans and also participate in their fun posts too. But some posts and some words affected me too. So trying to avoid those posts as much as I can. Not all VD fans are like that. Some are very sweet. And I understand there are different kind of people in an open forum. We just have to make an effort to get along.

Now this show for me a is a DVD show and am watching for them. And me too get bored when they don't show RK for a long time.

I was so upset when DD was treated as  a side character before. So I have expressed my dislike for that. I understand how VD fans will also feel when they couldn't get a single scene of him for 3 days

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kahkashansakina_Darling_silent.desireundisclosed

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

silent.desire

shivx500 Groupbie
shivx500
shivx500

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i love both drashti and vivian

silent.desire

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Common guys why u ppl fighting just simple things we have to become one vishti/ rishbala not DD or VD ...plz dont give chance to ppl create MU ..so plz aviode such topics this MBian Forum..

Edited by kahkashansakina - 09 August 2012 at 6:49am

silent.desire

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Agreed why fighting, The forum fighting like Madhu n Rk... Post pe post in replying each other, Just enjoy the show

silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolestsh

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#0099cc">Do you think suddenly we will become all DVD/Rishbala fan ROFLWe will always love one more than the other one... </font><font color="#ff0000">till Rishbala and DVD create magic to everyone's heartConfused</font><font color="#0099cc">And people here think that only DD fans has accepted DVD... but they also admitted that they haven't accepted DVD but they were tolerating VDLOL</font></font>
<font color="#0099cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Toh kya fayda aise DVD/Rishbala fan banne ka ?Confused</font>
<font color="#0099cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Only future can save us and this forumROFL</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#ff0000">And from my side I like Rishbala scenes but I don't love Rishbala yet because we hardly saw them together so how can I be a Rishbala or DVD fan</font><font color="#0099cc">Stern SmileI can be VD fan or DD fan only because I know them... I have always loved VD and I was used to love DD...</font></font>
<font color="#0099cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#0099cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Sorry don't take my comment as a negative reply... just my POV... I didn't bash anyoneSmile</font>
<font color="#0099cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>

common I respect your POV too and loved that i made you laugh atleast wo dhi itna saara, and you didn't said anything negative you said you like rishbala and i told in post (let be DVD or Rishbala fans) so why i will take this neggative aur hum dono ek dusre ke post mien post bhi kar chuke hai pehle and like bhi kar chuke hai so we are friends so hey no need to say sorry kyunki dosti ka wasool hota hai no sorry and thank you in friendship ya thodi filmy ho gayi hoon but anyways wish luck to Rishbala okkk

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">You know in this forum you don't need to say much to create fights and upar se everyone is agreeing with you and are ready to accept DVD/Rishbala except meROFLConfusedAnd you have read my comments I suppose, I am always direct...Confused</font>
you said you like rishbala scenes that is enough to and as you think dvd still need to touch your heart i am sure one day they will

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index