India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Belly phobias

CityGirl2011 Senior Member
CityGirl2011
CityGirl2011

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
This topic might be bit irrelevant but hey some one has to address it right soo...i was wondering as to why actors are  scared to death about portraying a pregnant women character and are hell bent against   carrying baby bump...common seriously guys...if they think showing a baby bump would make them less attractive then excuse me while i pick the rock off your head that u have been living under...hellooo  tons of surveys have been conducted asking men about whe do women look beautiful the most...and guess what the answer is(surprise surprise) ...when they are pregnant...
so honey motherhood is a beautiful thing...try not to be afraid of it...

ps daljeet i love u...ur beautiful person inside and out...but common u are not fooling anyone with tht flat stomach... at least u do the right thing hun...

sorry if this post caused any kind of pain to any of u...but i just want to this out in open

Edited by CityGirl2011 - 09 August 2012 at 5:40am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index