Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Kunal - Drinking - Money?? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Where did Kunal get money to drink for the past 9 years?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
4 [22.22%]
14 [77.78%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Seriously.. i was wondering who on earth pays for his drinking. I think he either makes it via gambling or richa

No, not from Richa. U remember the other day, when she was in his BEDROOM! she was pulling out some money from her purse to give to Kunal and Kunal asked her  " What this? and she said, not to worry, its his money which she managed to get from the goons with her dad's help..
So, no way not from Richa. Pretty sure about this.

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Seriously.. i was wondering who on earth pays for his drinking. I think he either makes it via gambling or richa

No, not from Richa. U remember the other day, when she was in his BEDROOM! she was pulling out some money from her purse to give to Kunal and Kunal asked her  " What this? and she said, not to worry, its his money which she managed to get from the goons with her dad's help..

But he does allow her to throw his son a grand party!Confused
Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

But he does allow her to throw his son a grand party!Confused

But  he did say, to use his money for the party. Well I know his money wasn't enough to cover for the grand party and Richa like to be extravagant and threw a big one...which I think Kunal could not care ( doesnt sound right though)
He probably let her do this just for his kid happiness for the birthday only. Probably didnt want to make her feel upset... but I think he still doesnt take money from her to live...could be part time pole dancing...
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

But  he did say, to use his money for the party. Well I know his money wasn't enough to cover for the grand party and Richa like to be extravagant and threw a big one...which I think Kunal could not care ( doesnt sound right though)
He probably let her do this just for his kid happiness for the birthday only. Probably didnt want to make her feel upset... but I think he still doesnt take money from her to live...could be part time pole dancing...

Silambu.. Kunal asked Richa to buy a gift from his side to AC.. Richa is throwing the party so he says atleast the gift will be with his money!

But yeah.. I agree he would not take money from herEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigm

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Silambu.. Kunal asked Richa to buy a gift from his side to AC.. Richa is throwing the party so he says atleast the gift will be with his money!

But yeah.. I agree he would not take money from herEmbarrassed

Tell you what...let me get my crystal ball and my gypsy get up to find out or  make a call to God? LOLNow you have aroused my curiosity too... I hope they show us soon and solve this mystery...

Edited by Silambu - 09 August 2012 at 6:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipika-Hima-

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hima grt pollLOL

nd i guess kunal gets money for drinking ...by indulging in activities like , betting gambling , boxing ...dont think he borrows money from the witch ...
but still i fail to understand inspite of having this self respect ..y he allowed her to throw such a lavish party for son ...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

oh oh...There you go again on where he got his money to buy booze... I was thinking abt you when Kunal asked Gaurav if he's was using his money to drink.
So at least KC clarified something. He isnt' using the family money to drink but his own, ( at least this is what i u/stand from his convo) .
Me thinks...he got his money  from income collected from

1) bettings
2) rooster fights
3) bull fights ( know it happens in spain, not sure abt India)
4) wrestling
5) street/gang  fightings
6) writing poetry
7) Part time modelling
8) Macho dialogues for Radio ads
9) bartender
10)freeklance legal advice  for those less fortunate

I could go on, the options are limitless...or we could just wait for his website to be opened...
LOL

superb Silambu..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silambu-Hima-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Well Kunal sure didn't take money from Gaurav, Richa or anyone else.
He allowed Richa to throw grand party as he wished Anand should gain some happiness on his B'day. They showed very easy manipulation of Kunal. If they had showed him only allowing because Veena and others nagged him long enough; may be ok. We know this is for MU to take place for Siddhi but still better way to execute.

Now of all options, gambling would make sense most, but wouldn't he neeed some start up for new businessLOL

Still what took place in 9 years is nto answered and we have to wait to find out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaSilambu-Hima-

Go to top