Kunal - Drinking - Money?? - Page 2

Poll

Where did Kunal get money to drink for the past 9 years?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hima2012

But he does allow her to throw his son a grand party!๐Ÿ˜•

But  he did say, to use his money for the party. Well I know his money wasn't enough to cover for the grand party and Richa like to be extravagant and threw a big one...which I think Kunal could not care ( doesnt sound right though)
He probably let her do this just for his kid happiness for the birthday only. Probably didnt want to make her feel upset... but I think he still doesnt take money from her to live...could be part time pole dancing...
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silambu

But  he did say, to use his money for the party. Well I know his money wasn't enough to cover for the grand party and Richa like to be extravagant and threw a big one...which I think Kunal could not care ( doesnt sound right though)
He probably let her do this just for his kid happiness for the birthday only. Probably didnt want to make her feel upset... but I think he still doesnt take money from her to live...could be part time pole dancing...

Silambu.. Kunal asked Richa to buy a gift from his side to AC.. Richa is throwing the party so he says atleast the gift will be with his money!

But yeah.. I agree he would not take money from her๐Ÿ˜ณ
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hima2012

Silambu.. Kunal asked Richa to buy a gift from his side to AC.. Richa is throwing the party so he says atleast the gift will be with his money!

But yeah.. I agree he would not take money from her๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tell you what...let me get my crystal ball and my gypsy get up to find out or  make a call to God? ๐Ÿ˜†Now you have aroused my curiosity too... I hope they show us soon and solve this mystery...
Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago
cooldipika thumbnail
Hima grt poll๐Ÿ˜†

nd i guess kunal gets money for drinking ...by indulging in activities like , betting gambling , boxing ...dont think he borrows money from the witch ...
but still i fail to understand inspite of having this self respect ..y he allowed her to throw such a lavish party for son ...๐Ÿคข

arabica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silambu

oh oh...There you go again on where he got his money to buy booze... I was thinking abt you when Kunal asked Gaurav if he's was using his money to drink.

So at least KC clarified something. He isnt' using the family money to drink but his own, ( at least this is what i u/stand from his convo) .
Me thinks...he got his money  from income collected from

1) bettings
2) rooster fights
3) bull fights ( know it happens in spain, not sure abt India)
4) wrestling
5) street/gang  fightings
6) writing poetry
7) Part time modelling
8) Macho dialogues for Radio ads
9) bartender
10)freeklance legal advice  for those less fortunate

I could go on, the options are limitless...or we could just wait for his website to be opened...
๐Ÿ˜†

superb Silambu..๐Ÿ‘
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well Kunal sure didn't take money from Gaurav, Richa or anyone else.
He allowed Richa to throw grand party as he wished Anand should gain some happiness on his B'day. They showed very easy manipulation of Kunal. If they had showed him only allowing because Veena and others nagged him long enough; may be ok. We know this is for MU to take place for Siddhi but still better way to execute.

Now of all options, gambling would make sense most, but wouldn't he neeed some start up for new business๐Ÿ˜†

Still what took place in 9 years is nto answered and we have to wait to find out.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hima, you could have also had an option - Kunal worked part time and earned the money...

It may not have got too many votes, but would have been interesting to know
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Hima, you could have also had an option - Kunal worked part time and earned the money...

It may not have got too many votes, but would have been interesting to know

Shweta, they have been explicitly saying he did not work for 9 years..so, could not give a part time option for Kunal.. though I gave one for AC๐Ÿ˜‰
gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i think on monday's epis when richa came to d chopra house nd rang bell gaurav told kunal ''bhaiya jake dekho aap hi ke dost honge garrage se jarur aapko paise dene aaye honge''.so add one more option his frens frm garrage support him financially fo d drink.
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

no idea, anything is possible with KC, he could have got the money from witcha. so i will vote for that

norzar

anything s possible with kc se zyada mujhe lag rahi hain ki anything  s possible with our cv's๐Ÿ˜†