Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal - Drinking - Money??

Poll

Where did Kunal get money to drink for the past 9 years?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday Kunal asked Gaurav in front of that guy.. the industrialist or whoever.. if he ever took money from Gaurav to drink!😲 That means he did not take money from Gaurav?? Then where did he get the money to drink?? Richa😲🤢 I am confused.. he hasn't been on a day job for 9 years and drinks most of the time.. so, where was he hinting he got the money from?? Did he gamble to drink because as far as I know, its not even easy to drink without having to shell out lots of money. 

Then where do you think he got it from? Please vote and clear my confusion😕 and let me know if you think your option is not provided😆

Thanks😉
Edited by hima2012 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

no idea, anything is possible with KC, he could have got the money from witcha. so i will vote for that

norzar
paradigm thumbnail
Seriously.. i was wondering who on earth pays for his drinking. I think he either makes it via gambling or richa
-Hima- thumbnail
Guys, I just remembered one more option but its not letting me change options now so, the other option could be:

Vikram, the walking ATM of the Chopra Khandan provided the money!
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh oh...There you go again on where he got his money to buy booze... I was thinking abt you when Kunal asked Gaurav if he's was using his money to drink.
So at least KC clarified something. He isnt' using the family money to drink but his own, ( at least this is what i u/stand from his convo) .
Me thinks...he got his money  from income collected from

1) bettings
2) rooster fights
3) bull fights ( know it happens in spain, not sure abt India)
4) wrestling
5) street/gang  fightings
6) writing poetry
7) Part time modelling
8) Macho dialogues for Radio ads
9) bartender
10)freeklance legal advice  for those less fortunate

I could go on, the options are limitless...or we could just wait for his website to be opened...
😆
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly hima this was the first question which came up to my mind after listening the dialogue...i dont think he takes money from richa...bcoz the bday party he allowed to organise her with his money...(the boxing match money)...even though that was a small amount to organise a big party but he paid it na...so i voted for gambling...but not satisfied with that option too...how anyone can gamble just to get money for drinking...these stupid cvs should avoid these kind of dialogues...but i think they wanted to gain sympathy how he doesn't allow anyone to speak against his wife...or to provide the reason to drink in his sons bday party just for the sake of upcoming mu...
-Hima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silambu

oh oh...There you go again on where he got his money to buy booze... I was thinking abt you when Kunal asked Gaurav if he's was using his money to drink.

So at least KC clarified something. He isnt' using the family money to drink but his own, ( at least this is what i u/stand from his convo) .
Me thinks...he got his money  from income collected from

1) bettings
2) rooster fights
3) bull fights ( know it happens in spain, not sure abt India)
4) wrestling
5) street/gang  fightings
6) writing poetry
7) Part time modelling
8) Macho dialogues for Radio ads
9) bartender
10)freeklance legal advice  for those less fortunate

I could go on, the options are limitless...or we could just wait for his website to be opened...
😆

oh Silambu..🤗 and I was thinking about you when making this post😉 But its a valid question for which I want answers!! Your options are all valid.. thanks😆
-Hima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarakvp

Honestly hima this was the first question which came up to my mind after listening the dialogue...i dont think he takes money from richa...bcoz the bday party he allowed to organise her with his money...(the boxing match money)...even though that was a small amount to organise a big party but he paid it na...so i voted for gambling...but not satisfied with that option too...how anyone can gamble just to get money for drinking...these stupid cvs should avoid these kind of dialogues...but i think they wanted to gain sympathy how he doesn't allow anyone to speak against his wife...or to provide the reason to drink in his sons bday party just for the sake of upcoming mu...

this dialogue I felt was to mainly redeem some of the KC for us and yes, gain our sympathy.. even they don't know the answer for this question.. thats why there was no further explanation!!
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: paradigm

Seriously.. i was wondering who on earth pays for his drinking. I think he either makes it via gambling or richa

No, not from Richa. U remember the other day, when she was in his BEDROOM! she was pulling out some money from her purse to give to Kunal and Kunal asked her  " What this? and she said, not to worry, its his money which she managed to get from the goons with her dad's help..
So, no way not from Richa. Pretty sure about this.

-Hima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silambu

No, not from Richa. U remember the other day, when she was in his BEDROOM! she was pulling out some money from her purse to give to Kunal and Kunal asked her  " What this? and she said, not to worry, its his money which she managed to get from the goons with her dad's help..
So, no way not from Richa. Pretty sure about this.

But he does allow her to throw his son a grand party!😕