Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Kunal - Drinking - Money??

Poll Question: Where did Kunal get money to drink for the past 9 years?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
4 [22.22%]
14 [77.78%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Yesterday Kunal asked Gaurav in front of that guy.. the industrialist or whoever.. if he ever took money from Gaurav to drink!Shocked That means he did not take money from Gaurav?? Then where did he get the money to drink?? RichaShockedDead I am confused.. he hasn't been on a day job for 9 years and drinks most of the time.. so, where was he hinting he got the money from?? Did he gamble to drink because as far as I know, its not even easy to drink without having to shell out lots of money. 

Then where do you think he got it from? Please vote and clear my confusionConfused and let me know if you think your option is not providedLOL

ThanksWink

Edited by hima2012 - 09 August 2012 at 5:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
hi

no idea, anything is possible with KC, he could have got the money from witcha. so i will vote for that

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica-Hima-

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Seriously.. i was wondering who on earth pays for his drinking. I think he either makes it via gambling or richa

arabica-Hima-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Guys, I just remembered one more option but its not letting me change options now so, the other option could be:

Vikram, the walking ATM of the Chopra Khandan provided the money!

arabicaria60

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
oh oh...There you go again on where he got his money to buy booze... I was thinking abt you when Kunal asked Gaurav if he's was using his money to drink.
So at least KC clarified something. He isnt' using the family money to drink but his own, ( at least this is what i u/stand from his convo) .
Me thinks...he got his money  from income collected from

1) bettings
2) rooster fights
3) bull fights ( know it happens in spain, not sure abt India)
4) wrestling
5) street/gang  fightings
6) writing poetry
7) Part time modelling
8) Macho dialogues for Radio ads
9) bartender
10)freeklance legal advice  for those less fortunate

I could go on, the options are limitless...or we could just wait for his website to be opened...
LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaDrivemecracyMalarkodiria60paradigm-Hima--Rojaa-

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Honestly hima this was the first question which came up to my mind after listening the dialogue...i dont think he takes money from richa...bcoz the bday party he allowed to organise her with his money...(the boxing match money)...even though that was a small amount to organise a big party but he paid it na...so i voted for gambling...but not satisfied with that option too...how anyone can gamble just to get money for drinking...these stupid cvs should avoid these kind of dialogues...but i think they wanted to gain sympathy how he doesn't allow anyone to speak against his wife...or to provide the reason to drink in his sons bday party just for the sake of upcoming mu...

arabica-Hima-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

oh oh...There you go again on where he got his money to buy booze... I was thinking abt you when Kunal asked Gaurav if he's was using his money to drink.
So at least KC clarified something. He isnt' using the family money to drink but his own, ( at least this is what i u/stand from his convo) .
Me thinks...he got his money  from income collected from

1) bettings
2) rooster fights
3) bull fights ( know it happens in spain, not sure abt India)
4) wrestling
5) street/gang  fightings
6) writing poetry
7) Part time modelling
8) Macho dialogues for Radio ads
9) bartender
10)freeklance legal advice  for those less fortunate

I could go on, the options are limitless...or we could just wait for his website to be opened...
LOL

oh Silambu..Hug and I was thinking about you when making this postWink But its a valid question for which I want answers!! Your options are all valid.. thanksLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

Honestly hima this was the first question which came up to my mind after listening the dialogue...i dont think he takes money from richa...bcoz the bday party he allowed to organise her with his money...(the boxing match money)...even though that was a small amount to organise a big party but he paid it na...so i voted for gambling...but not satisfied with that option too...how anyone can gamble just to get money for drinking...these stupid cvs should avoid these kind of dialogues...but i think they wanted to gain sympathy how he doesn't allow anyone to speak against his wife...or to provide the reason to drink in his sons bday party just for the sake of upcoming mu...

this dialogue I felt was to mainly redeem some of the KC for us and yes, gain our sympathy.. even they don't know the answer for this question.. thats why there was no further explanation!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaDrivemecracySilambu

Go to top