India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Exactly the same: Negativity!

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Basically the leap after Uttaran is a duplicate of the older generation! Characters have changed but the story line is exactly the same.

Meethi = Forgiving Ichcha
Mukta = Jealous Tapasya
Aman = Understanding Veer 
Yuvraj = Mr Rathore (rich, sometimes biased otherwise generally nice)

Everything is exactly the same. If CVs chose the leap then they should think it through properly instead of just repeating the same old story line. I am not trying to bash any characters or the show at at all. I am just putting out my POV that for a change I wanted some happiness in the show after all the dilemma that happened before the leap! 

Firstly, I wanted Mukta to be positive and for Meethi and her to have a blossoming friendship but CVs have decided to turn Mukta negative faster than Tapasya? What is this?! I am sure none of us here want a totally negative show! Ups and downs are okay to some extent but this is the limit! I request to the CVs to please spread some positiveness and happiness in the show! The first few episodes of the leap were okay but the jealousy of Mukta started almost within the first three weeks! I am sure all of us enjoyed the times when Meethi and Mukta were real friends! But no! CVs decided to make MukThi enemies instead! Mukta is turning evil under the influence of Nani by the second! Seems like she did not get any genes from her father! Jogi should really take Mukta away from Nani if he wants to save her!

Secondly, coming to Meethi...why does she blame everything on her mother? Seriously! Nani met Meethi and Mukta in the canteen and was saying so bad things to Meethi! How can Meethi believe her now...how can she say that Mukta and Nani are the only ones there fore her? And Mukta has also been so mean to Meethi, how can she trust this girl? Meethi is becoming another Ichcha...the girl who forgave all...every.single.mistake. of Tapasya! I don't want Meethi to be like this. I want her to be strong! ...But CVs are doing something else. 

Thirdly, Ichcha...all of her kids, except for Kahna, are against her and basically hate her! Even Meethi and Mukta who live under the same roof as her! And Yuvraj wants nothing to do with her whatsoever! I understand that Maayi has influenced Yuvraj but didn't Umed ever get the time to talk to his grandson and tell him the truth about his mother? Or has he never communicated with Yuvraj since the 18 or so years of his brith? Ichcha doesn't even have her husband to support her because she is not being honest to him! Why is Ichcha hiding the truth about who she is from her husband? I know that she doesn't want to be chased by her past etc. etc. but that doesn't mean that she will hide her identity! 

For me nothing is working out in Uttaran right now. I was really happy that we were getting a dose of Ameeth this week but yesterday's episode ruined it for me and I am utterly disappointed.

NOTE: I am not bashing any character/anyone or the show overall! I am just expressing my point of view! I think it is about time Uttaran came back on track! I think the negativity in the new generation has come in too soon and it is ruining the show for the viewers!  All I want is some positiveness to enter in Uttaran again! Don't think I hate the show, I am just very disappointed with the current story line! If I hated the show I wouldn't be making this post in the first place! I have bothered to type all of this up because I actually care about the show and want it to do well! The rest is up to the CVs. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisajpoobalaVipanvm_2009Bvfan123jessi14315voiletnikkiDakshnaFan1gunjan7Twinkie_Starraju_sky-Ashvi--Eris-

raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
nice post preethi, u describing everything in ur post, if uttaran cvs check this forum they will really get hint from this, wt they doing mistakes
-Ashvi- IF-Rockerz
-Ashvi-
-Ashvi-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
yeah..agree with u!
nerulala IF-Rockerz
nerulala
nerulala

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
AGREED!
jessi14315 Senior Member
jessi14315
jessi14315

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Very good post . . very frustrated of the negativity of uttaran . .
oldveechafan IF-Sizzlerz
oldveechafan
oldveechafan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
aws0me p0st dear..
rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Nice words Preeti and exactly the same thots. But r the CVs  really listening?????
I mean u look at all the other shows being telecasted in colors or in rival channels, after all the negativity there is phase when we see positive things happening and thats how the popularity rises.
But Uttaran is the only show where u develop all kind of pessimistic feelings. And most of the audiences being the optimistic type keep on watching the show in some kind of hope that may be now things will improve. But at the end Cvs always prove to be beyond my expectations in showing negativity. hats off to themSillyThumbs Down

And now another negative ckt is entering or shud I say rentering in Tej Singh's avatar. yaha kuch kam the kya villians& vamps jo ek aur ko jod diya. Sleepy

Also Mukta is even more irritating than what Tapasya was.

Edited by rimi10 - 09 August 2012 at 10:58am
newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I hope after tej singhs entry nani mukta scenes will be less. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkie_Star

Go to top