There are too many "official" pages suddenly?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Why are there too many "official" facebook/twitter pages all of a sudden??

Where were these before?

And all the long posts about a show TRPs, ArVi, Arman,etc... For me it is really hard to believe that a show's source or creative, or whoever would actually come out on a social site and write long descriptive posts regarding selective episodes and what rating it received and all that jazz. I mean seriously??? There are many other reasons which I think all these "news/info" flooding with threads are fake, but would not like to go more into it. 

I am only believing what Rithvik's real twitter account tweets (rithvik_RD), or somewhat of the articles published in actual sites, not some "official" facebook page which could be created by anyone of us.

I am ready to accept that there would be twists and temporary separation between the couples, because without those, it is hard for an Indian telly soap to go continue for long.  And especially since this is an Ekta's show. Viewers who have been following Ekta's shows from long time can tell from experience that couples separating temporarily is like nothing. It has happened in numerous shows from this production house. And one more thing, Ekta is the producer. I believe the story of a show is mainly upon the shoulders of the so called Creatives/story writers... those ppl. And I doubt a person from the production house ( if he/she was real would take Ekta's name that easily on a social site claiming that nothing could be done. This is all Ekta wants, blah blah)...

I don't know... I am not gonna make this any longer. All, I am basically trying to say is that ardent ArVians, don't boil your blood by reading all these such posts that is being posted one after the other without any clear evidence. Let's just wait it out and see. TRPs mean nothing to me. Mainly because I watch only ArVi scenes on web anyways and I believe majority of us follow that same route.

(PS: You have all the rights to disregard this post and move on. I just wanted to post this bcz I was getting annoyed with all these new news being posted everyday. Who Knows, I might be all wrong. But hopefully, as this is a public forum, I was allowed to post my opinion and didn't upset anyone. And if I did so, I apologize.)
this is the real official account of pavitra rishta. but asha negi has many official facebook then i dont know which is real and which
 fake.
I agree - there are too many "official" pages out there and almost none of them have actual links to the show.

I'm tired reading all the rumours circulating all over.

Originally posted by sharona_bha

this is the real official account of pavitra rishta. but asha negi has many official facebook then i dont know which is real and which
 fake.
Sharona,
I have posted on it too. I have seen your posts also, very nicely written. But, I do wonder, when they say official, is it maintained by a PR fan club or by Balaji TeleFilms? To me, it looks more like a fan club page.. I might be wrong too...But, just a guess...More so today when they talk about TRP's and arguing it is not ARVI who are driving the TRP's...hmmm..
Jyothi,

That "offical" post about TRPs and such nonsense is complete BS to me. I do NOT think that anyone linked to Zee or BT will be so stupid or inconsiderate to disrespect their fans and viewers like that. 

No matter how frustrated they are with our outrage, I do not think that the show or channel will lower themselves to actually spew to us anything pertaining to TRPs or anything comparing ArMan and ArVi ... that is the sure best way to turn off fans.

So... I'm really not buying it.