Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Are you my soulmate?? part 7 pg 37 (Page 5)

Shabana0786 Goldie
Shabana0786
Shabana0786

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Interesting concept!..start was good..
 I was looking at your other works that you listed & I follow all of them & I love & enjoy reading your work soo I'll definitely follow this FF aswell.. 
Thanks for the pm..

Orion_N Goldie
Orion_N
Orion_N

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
nice start :D
ranjanatripathi IF-Dazzler
ranjanatripathi
ranjanatripathi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Tongue A very interesting beginning...looking forward to further  events eagerly!!
memories_im IF-Dazzler
memories_im
memories_im

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
hey its nice! please pm me when u update :)
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Interesting
RandomGirl Goldie
RandomGirl
RandomGirl

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
interesting...waiting to read more...
arshifan2012 IF-Dazzler
arshifan2012
arshifan2012

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
hi...here's part 2!!!!!! thanx for reading part 1!!!!!! hope you enjoy this one too!!!!!!

PART 2:

Khushi turned around to have a one last luk of Jay. She his retreating position and felt tears in her eyes. Shashi gupta , her father had seen this and quickly went to console her daughter. "Don't worry beta , he would be back soon...!!!!!!" whispered shashi , in her ear. Khushi reluctantly went away from the airport. She was still upset as she saw the plane going away , from above her head. It shook her to the core.

2 MONTHS LATER:

"Jay would be returning after one and a half months" thought khushi. She was excited. She used to call him everyday and asked him about london. She even remembered their last conversation.

Jay: Hi sweety...how are you???

Khushi: im fine...

Jay: missing you a lot baby

Khushi: me too...

Jay: I love you...

Khushi (Blushed): i love you too Jay...

and on and on. She was in habit of doing stuff in Jay's way. As she was walking towards her father's room , she saw him coming up to her. She accidently bumped into him. "Sorry Dad!!!" "Its ok beta..." he exclaimed and went away. As khushi was about to go , she saw that her father had dropped a file. "AR COMPANY SHARES" was written on the file. She understood where to go and return it to her father. So she started heading towards AR Company , her DESTINATION.

"Sir , could you please pass me the file???" asked arnav while they were having thier meeting. Shashi checked his bag but couldn't find it. Arnav understood that shashi might have misplaced his file. He knew that Shashi Gupta was a very big industrialist and more over that he trusted him blindly. So he decided to give a lunch break. After everybody went away , arnav came upto Shashi.

"Sir , its ok if you can't find the file...we can have the meeting tomorrow if you want!!!!!!!" exclaimed arnav. Shashi knew that arnav was a hardworking and devoted businessman. He smiled at him and nodded. "Don't worry Arnav , i will find that file..." he said , while arnav smiled. "Ok sir..." he said and went away.

Khushi entered the AR Office. They were having their calender shoot. "WE NEED FLOWER PETALS...HURRY UP!!!!!!" screamed one the many staff over there. As khushi was passing , she saw her and went upto him. "Dad , here's your file..." she said while smiling. Shashi hugged her and thanked her. "Thanks khushi!!!!!!!" he eclaimed and went away. As she was going , some of the staff memebers mistook her as a volunteer and ordered her to get flower petals. She reluctantly brought them.

As she was about to hand them over , her foot slipped and she was about to fall when a strong pair of arms caught her by her waist. Khushi slowly opened her eyes and saw arnav. She remembered him. "He is the same guy i bumped into that day!!!!!" she thought. "She is the girl i bumped into that day!!!!" arnav thought. He luked into her eyes. They were beautiful , he thought. While pulling her into himself , the tray of the flower petals fell , causing the petels to fly over and fall on thier head.

Khushi got a bit startled due to this. Arnav Singh Raizada was also famous for his looks and his nature of flirting in the ASR way , as people used to call it. "Well miss , where do you think your going??? Only volunteers are allowed there...!!!!" he said while whispering into her ear and pointing to the other direction.

Khushi got scared due to the fact that her father was here nearby and if he sees them together then she might be in a serious problem. She started to luk here and there. But arnav's intense gaze was making her panic even more. "So miss , you will be punished for entering here without my permission..." arnav said and khushi only managed to say a "JI???" . Arnav smirked.

She luked straight into his eyes and suddenly got the idea of how close they were standing to each other. She jerked away her hand and went away. Arnav smiled at her cuteness. Khushi left the office in a hurrry.

ONE AND A HALF MONTHS LATER:

Today was the day , when Khushi's jay would be returning home. She was very happy. The whole gupta family went to greet Jay. As they saw Jay's coat , they recognised him. Khushi was about to hug him when , what she broke her heart into pieces. Jay had clasped his hand with another women's hand. Khushi was flabberghasted. As Jay approached her family , she asked him curiously "Who is this???" , to which Jay replied "MY WIFE!!!!!!" . Everybody was taken aback.

Shashi came forward and slapped Jay hard. The girl's name was Neha. Jay and Neha had fallen in love while working together for a project. While in a party , Neha got drunk , Jay and her had made love that day. After few weeks Neha found out that she was pregnant and Jay was overwhelmed to hear that. So they decided to get married as they did not want anybody to come to know about the truth.

Khushi was hearbroken. She came near him and grabbed him by the collar. "You deceived me...how could you Jay...How could you????" she was crying very badly. "You had a physical relationship with another girl and claimed to love me...how???" she cried. Jay just shoved away and said "Excuse us becoz we have to go home now...my wife and baby are quite exhausted..." hearing this shashi's blood boiled even more but khushi stopped him.

"Leave him dad...he is a spineless guy...!!!!" she exclaimed in disgust.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anjali and Nani were preparing for the wedding of Aakash , Arnav's younger cousin brother. "Arnav will you please go and invite the gupta family as they are your dad's family frend!!!!!!" smiled anjali. Arnav agreed and went up to the gupta house , which went dull after khushi's marriage broke.

Arnav rang the bell. The maid servant opened it. As shashi saw arnav entering , he flashed a smile to him. Arnav bent down to take his blessings. "Sit Arnav..." said shashi , as they both sat down. "So what brings you here...all of a sudden...????" asked shashi. Arnav handed over the wedding card and said "...Di , nani and your frend that is my dad and i invite you and your whole family to my brother's wedding..." smiled arnav. Shashi thanked him for the card.

Shashi called khushi to serve arnav some water. "Khushi beta...bring some water for the guest..." "Ya dad...coming!!!!!!!" she said. As khushi entered the drawing room , arnav saw her. "She is shashi uncle's daugher????" he thought in amusement. Khushi , who was lost in her own thoughts had given the glass to arnav and went away. She didn't even take a glance of him.

"Uncle , you and your family will be coming today with me at night , as dad wants you all stay there from the beginning...till the end..." smiled arnav. Shashi had tears in his eyes. How he had wished he would have got a son-in-law like arnav for his daughter khushi. But alas! Khushi would never love him. Shashi was reluctant to go at first , but considering khushi's mood , she needed a change so he agreed. Arnav would come at night to pick them up.

"Nani...why don't we try hang up chotte with khushi , shashi uncle's daughter???"asked anjali as she saw the gupta family entering. She also noticed that arnav was continueously staring at khushi. She knew her brother's taste and sumwhere down the line , she knew that arnav had a feeling for khushi. Khushi on the other hand wasn't enjoying herself at all. She was lost in her own thoughts.

She went up to terrace and climbed on the bars. She was standing there bare footed. Arnav was following khushi and saw all this and was shocked. "KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!" he screamed in horror. He was horrified to see khushi like that and couldn't understand why she was doing that. Khushi turned around calmly. Giving him a blank expression.

"What do you think your doing!!!!" he stated. "Its none of your business!!!!!" she exclaimed. But before she could understand anything , she found herslf embracing arnav , both of them on the ground. Khushi understood , that arnav had saved her. Khushi was frustrated due to this.

Khushi jerked herself out of arnav's embrace and screamed at him. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME???!!!!!"

PRECAP: Anjali and nani talking to shashi about arnav khushi's wedding. Will he agree????

IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS , THEN PLZ HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT...AND IF YOU WANT PM'S THEN COMMENT AND THEN SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST OR ELSE HOW WILL I UNDERSTAND WHICH STORY'S PM YOU WANT?!LOLLOLLOL

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS...Big smileBig smileBig smile

I WONT BE UPDATING TILL 3RD SEPTEMBER SINCE I HAVE MY HALF-YEARLY EXAMS...HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND...AND HOPE YOU DON'T FORGET ME BY THEN...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by arshifan2012 - 26 August 2012 at 11:18am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011aparna_mShini.Shiva86karthimanneeshahaidersunshaeylovebarun.sZohaAlidanisharamasawmnada_abuttercup122bismillah5985maaneet93shalinikanagudiyachillMSgayatrikkyajonatzzzkiddy-kavyaLIONHEARTayeshasadinluvwivARHIZee_dorindakatetokyosaral786Bhavz21_ArShill..Gungun..llKrishika209anamnoorSweta...RandomGirlSAM32nissoSim96lovespellShabana0786abraxosZaya.BeintehaaganaluvsarshiIPKKNDbigfan45678Orion_Nimran78vidya.sanjaypunjabi0926Prettychoco90lakshyaNktmemories_imAdorableTroubledva2vra-Manal.A-please6nareshSVKareena1994Amanda.LimjessjazzchevalDaRkPrInCeSsswatim318hararnavpopstar--Sarunholic--bhadraprasadkshubhangibinimotiBornToShipArShiranjanatripathiAisha1996avni_barunblackdoveAimmyLovesBarunriafnakritashsamia19AnupamaJYbewakoofLadkiudaymanyata07star_fan1Amti4uabikameniranjana00kvarshaHansaNtinselDiva_Akorshianu17flowers4uajoopameena671seeta_naipstvpal007amaiaASR6262summaiyasayedmishti_17Downhill

Prettychoco90 IF-Dazzler
Prettychoco90
Prettychoco90

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome... Please continues soon Smile

Go to top