Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Are you my soulmate?? part 7 pg 37

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello...this concept just came to my mind...hope you like it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SYPNOSIS:

JAY AND KHUSHI LOVE EACH OTHER. BUT CIRCUMSTANCES TEARS THEM APART AND JAY MOVES ON IN HIS LIFE WITHOUT KHUSHI. KHUSHI REMAINS SHATTERED WHEN SHE FINALLY MEETS ARNAV. UPON THE PRESSURE OF THIER FAMILY THEY GET MARRIED. ARNAV FALLS IN LOVE WITH HER. BUT WILL KHUSHI ACCEPT HIM??? IS HE TRULY HER SOULMATE???

PART 1:

Khushi was going out on a date. With Jay. Her fiance. She loved him like anything. She remembered how karan had proposed her in the office two months ago. Even she liked him. He had given her a chain of his name's alphabet 'J'. Everybody knew about thier affair. Khushi luked at the chain , A blush crept on her cheeks. She was to meet him at 2 but she arrived half an hour early. She didn't order food for for as she wanted to wait for Jay.

Then she saw him entering. He wore his formals and was entering the restuarant casually. Upon seeing khushi , Jay's face lit up. He went to her and kissed her cheeks. "Hi gorgeous...!!!" he exclaimed , making her blush like anything. He tuk his seat and ordered the food. "Khushi..." he sighed. "Hmm???" she replied. Jay was confused. Here , thier boss mr. Roy was sending him to London for a bussiness meeting whereas , he had his marriage with khushi on the same time too.

As Jay told her everything , Khushi's eyes welled up. When Jay saw this he decided not to go on the meeting. "Jay...you should go...you will get...promotion..." khushi couldn't speak anymore as she ran away from there. Jay followed her.

He found her near his car. Her back was towards him. He came closer to her and hugged her from behind. "Khushi...if don't want me to go then i won't go..." Jay exclaimed. Khushi turned around and hit him lightly on the chest.  "No...you should go...i don't want you to suffer..." and she ried again. "Khushi i don't care about any stupid promotion...all i care is about you..." he said this and cupped his face.

But khushi was way too adamant. After many requests , Jay agreed to go to london. Khushi was upset initally , but then she thought about his career. She would never want to be a stone on the path of his career. The night before Jay goes , he visited khushi.

"Hey khushi..." he whispered. As khushi opened her eyes , she saw jay. "What are you doing here???" she literally screamed. "Sshhh..." he whispered again.

They headed towards the roof , and sits down together. They talk to each other and khushi hugs him tightly. "I will miss you..." she sighed. "I will miss you more...!!!!" he smiled and went away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chotte...plz take your meds..." screamed anjali. Anjali Singh Raizada , was the sister of arnav. "Sorry di...it won't happen again...promise..." he smiled at his angry sister. "Why do get me so worried arnav?? You know if sumthing happens to you..." she luked away.

Arnav went up to her and hugged her. "Ok baba...sorry!!!!!!" he held his ears. Anjali smiled at his antics. "You know arnav...the one who gets married to you will be the most luckiest women..." sighed anjali. "Di...if i fall in love i will do anything for her ..." arnav said. He luked up at the sky and saw the stars twinkling.

"Maa...plz give my chotte a perfect soulmate..." anjali prayed. "Di, come on...im hungry..." exclaimed arnav and they went for dinner.

Arnav had a very gud relation with his staff. He was funloving , caring and kind. He was waiting outside a restuarant when he bumped into a girl.

"Oh sorry..." he exclaimed. As he saw the girl's face , he was mesmerized by her beauty. "Its ok..."  she sighed and went away. "Who was that???" he thought. He turned around and saw her retreating back. He let go of that thought and went to his car.

Khushi saw the man going away as she bumped into him accidentaly. "Woah! Such well mannered people...nowadays who says sorry when sumone bumps into you anyways..." she thought and smiled. As she moved she heard a 'chun chun' sound. She luked into her watch and saw that it time for Jay's flight. She sighed and went to the airport.

Jay hugs everyone of his and khushi' s family and lastly approaches khushi. "Bye..." he said softly and hugged her too. As they heard the announcement , they let go of him and he enters the checking area.

But will Jay come back as her Fiance or will he be sumbody else's??? Will destiny bring arnav and khushi face to face again???

Gud? Bad? Worse? Plz do let me know...!!!!!!😊😊😊

IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS , THEN PLZ HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT...AND IF YOU WANT PM'S THEN COMMENT AND THEN SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST OR ELSE HOW WILL I UNDERSTAND WHICH STORY'S PM YOU WANT?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

INDEX:

CHAP 1 - PG 1
CHAP 7 - PG 37
Edited by arshifan2012 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...awesome superb start...would love to see how it proceeds...eager to read more... update soon
-aaila- thumbnail

interesting!!

plz cont soon and do pm me :)

anvixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome start..
Arnav as fun loving guy...
loving it..
continue soon
suran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 da PM.. plz continue... obviously arnav n khushi should b 2gethr πŸ˜³
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whoa a diff sweet asr!! nice seems interesting do continue the asr is df a hit!! <3
cheers for the pm :)
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great start, loved the naturally caring and loving asr,
continue soon part 2, 
DushtKanya thumbnail
awesome!! PM me when you continue i can't waitt!!
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awessome... Please continues soon 😊