Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Rinku karmakar in double role in NBT :article

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Rinku Karmarkar aka Renu of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha to play double role in the show!

3 hours ago
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors is running with the most entertaining drama among the others. And to add more spices; the makers are all geared to double the dose of entertainment for the viewers. 

Aside as reported about the just married couple Mohan and Megha (Karan Kapoor and Aakanksha Singh) taking flight to Nepal (Kathmandu) for their honeymoon, we also hear that back at their Indian residence some eye-opening acts are going to place.Rinku Karmarkar, who is playing Renu in the serial, will soon meet with an accident while learning to drive a car. 

A source close to the actress reveals that she will be seen in a double role for a few episodes. Renu's real sister Venu will come into the picture after her accident sequence. And talking about her part on the show, she will be seen wearing western outfits in contrast to a sari-clad Renu. 

When sources got in touch with actress Rinku, she seems very excited to play a double role, as it's a rare opportunity for any actor on television. While other side the channel and the production house is tight-lipped about this forthcoming track. 

So get ready for the Renu-Venu drama with a dash of comedy in the coming episodes.

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Rinku_Karmarkar_aka_Renu_of_Na_Bole_Tum_Na_Maine_Kuch_Kaha_to_play_double_role_in_the_show-gid-17165-gc-16.html?_=12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know whether I like this or not! As long as any new character is not irritating and not deviating the track, and ofcourse not disturbing MM moments, I am all for game! But are they already out of situations for MMNAG??!! Wonder why they love the negative energy so much that they want to add more spices to it! Hope they don't kill the taste by overdoing it!๐Ÿ˜•
kritikajindal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg.. yaar ..
nd i wish dat she is totally opposite of renu in behaviour too with the dress๐Ÿ˜Š
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for sharing

How I wish they get rid of this big blunder they have done first and then think of other tracks
Sweet-Lioness thumbnail
Gawwwddd...ek Renu kamm thi jo ek aur ko la rahe hain...

yeh Venu agar comedy karegi toh phir bhi thik hai...magar renu ki duplicate nikli toh bardast se bahar ho sakta hai...

waise ise bhi bardast kiya ja sakta hai agar Ridhima ke track ko hamesha ke liye bandh kar diya jaye toh...
Edited by Sweet-Lioness - 11 years ago
Dreamer15 thumbnail

Oh i just luv renu despite all the negativity she has...a brilliant actress...i sooo badly miss guru renu chanchu interactions...kal bhi maine apne gharwalo se lar mar k uski shaadi karwa di just crackd me up...set hai woh...just rhidhima tolerate nhi hoti na hi uska track...
Theia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It will be great to see her in a FUN avtaar. Rinku ji is an Awesome actress!